A site which is damn funny, shares a lot bewakoofi

merlia thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey I have found a nice site for indians. It's http://www.bewakoof.com

The idea behind the site is very nice. I read the posts on the site and it made me laugh for hours and hours. here is what they have to say about the site

"Many things happen in life, Sad , Happy, joy, Laugh. Usually we remember sad things for long time but we forget them gradually. Apart from that many moments occurs that makes uslaugh or others. The reason behind such laugher might be so silly, bewakoofi of someone but after a day or couple of days we forget such moments.
Our aim is to store and share such moments, bewakoofi of you or your friends, with world and share laugher around globe.
We want to create a laughter database on internet which just makes everyone laugh. You can share moments happened around you, all bewakoofi you did in your young age, in your childhood. Let people laugh and rate "How bewakoof you were". Increase your bewakoofi index.

Feel proud to share all bewakoofi you did, you seen. Report them. See how people liking it. If we notice someone is a Biggest Bewakoof among us, we will reward him with a prize."

I am sharing the site with the forum members because I liked it very much. You just need to sign in by clicking a button (no form filling) and post all the bewakoofi around you. It's really funny and nice.

Let me quote some of the funny posts:

"SOLDIER : SIR WE ARE SURROUNDED FROM ALL SIDES BY ENEMIES ,
MAJOR : EXCELLENT ! WE CAN ATTACK IN ANY DIRECTION."

-------------------------------

A teacher asks her class, "If there are 5 birds sitting on a fence and you shoot one of them, how many will be left?"

She calls on little sonu to answer. He replies, "There are none left – they all fly away with the first gun shot."

The teacher replies, "The correct answer is 4, but I like your thinking."

Then, Little sonu says "I have a question for YOU. There are three women sitting on a bench having ice cream: One is delicately licking the sides of the triple scoop of ice cream. The second is gobbling down the top and sucking the cone. The third is biting off the top of the ice cream. Which one is married?"

The teacher, blushing a great deal, replied "Well I suppose the one thats gobbled down the top and sucked the cone."

To which Little sonu replied, "The correct answer is the one with the wedding ring on, but I like your thinking."

-----------------------------------
This is a real incident that took place in my class when I was in high school…

It is a conversation between a student and teacher in front of the entire class when the syllabus was over and the teacher was just filling the class.

Shreyas: Sir, ye aap teachers aapas mein kya baate karte ho…

Teacher (Smilingly): just like tum log apne friends mein baate karte ho, hum teachers bhi waise hi baate karte hai aapas mein…

Shreyas:  Chheee Sirrr, aap itni gandi baate karte ho??

What should I tell you, the entire class broke out in such a laughter… Still remember :P

I laugh whenever I remember this incident :P ?

Visit the site http://www.bewakoof.com and read more funny posts, also post one bewakoofi you did. Lets have fun !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lock_n_key thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey!....Thanks for telling yaar...