BV Update 4th June

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Massa apologises to that girl but Anandi falls on dadisa to stop her from apologising and all praise Anandi. Massa leaves with teepri. Bhairon tells that girls dad that he is ready to take the expenses of the girl's education and upbringing and panchayat tells that father not to do the same mistake.

Khajan refuses to let Anandi go with Bhairon and says he is taking her with him. Bhaiorn request him to give him a last chance and Anandi will be safe as he is leaving the haveli with his family., Anandi says she wnats to go to her saasra and Khajna has to leave. Sumitra consoles Anandi.

PRECAP: MAssa saying she has no regret till now but she curses her fate for having a son like Bhaiorn. Bhaiorn is shocked and heart broken. he says its good that she told him that. He had decided to leave there and now its has become easy for him and massa is shiocked.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

guduli thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ohh so Bhairon is leaving that house 😕...???...But that ghamandi Maasa needs the lesson...Bhairon truly rocks BV👏
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thx for the update Uma!
I had Mahi Way, Seven n Geet to catch up so didn't care to watch BV 😆
ammoos thumbnail
Originally posted by: guduli

ohh so Bhairon is leaving that house 😕...???...But that ghamandi Maasa needs the lesson...Bhairon truly rocks BV👏

Yes he better do that.. massa has to learn so many lessons.. she always go after Basanth to pacify him for no reaons and now lest see what she will do to get her REAL family back😈 Teepri also might follow her so-called-honewala-pati🤣🤣🤣
guduli thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ammoos

Yes he better do that.. massa has to learn so many lessons.. she always go after Basanth to pacify him for no reaons and now lest see what she will do to get her REAL family back😈 Teepri also might follow her so-called-honewala-pati🤣🤣🤣

LOL🤣.......Teepri ka band bhi sirf Bhairon hi baja sakta hai ab to.....soon we will be seeing that too I guess...😛
kalika_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
massa is solely responsible to break her house now teepri and shyam's tausa has nothing to do to break that house.
And also now it is completely impossible for teepri to get bhairav because bhairon is going to leave the house and this is obvious that he will surely not take teepri along with him.😆
ammoos thumbnail
Now lets see now teepri kya gul khilayegi😈😈 now she definitely cant say that she has a daughter and she need to leave.. massa consider her as her daughter not her beendini that she just let her go with her son🤣
ShinyGirl thumbnail
Thank God atlast Bhairon is leaving... right thing to do!!
butterfly_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Yes!!!!!!! It'll be interesting to see them out of the house, everything will be so much happier without maasa. I love the current track!!⭐️👏
ammoos thumbnail
Originally posted by: butterfly_16

Yes!!!!!!! It'll be interesting to see them out of the house, everything will be so much happier without maasa. I love the current track!!⭐️👏

Am shocked at myself to say Me too😲 I like this track and seems like its back on track where we can expect the unexpected anytime😳