Poll Poll Poll! Page 7 people!

Posted: 13 years ago

Ok so yes its me! the crazy one 😆 I have officially decided to call myself the oh-so-crazy one partially because I am a bit crazy but I'm still 😎 (hear that Ravs!, where ever you are! )

Right so as you can see the title is about a poll, I did actually try to open a poll itself a proper one that is, but for a weird reason, the option to open a poll is not there! ah well this is still a poll and offcourse I have a diabolical plan for this forum, its not gonna be so diabolical any more because I am gonna tell you the plan

The poll is about:

TVD newsletter! ( << eeks! ugly title, people we must think of a new one)

So yes it is like a newsletter, for those that a) have not seen the episode that particular week
and b) and where we can review the best scene worst scene, appearances, best character, who played the best part so on and so forth!

But this is not an ordinary newsletter in this newsletter we have awards! yeah yeah!

As practically this whole forum knows, we have some amazing banner signature makers! Oui? (french yes) (including myself )  and *ehem* amazing one-shot writers *sneaks look beneath glasses* Right Radz? you know who you are and why I am lookinng at you!
and in that newsletter we will award the best signature maker an award as to the best one-shot maker

but but BUT! before all this happens I need agreements and disagreements

so

s or prohibido?

yes or no?

Oui or aucun?

Pick one people!

Also just to add to this very very long post do we have volunteers that could possibly help me to get this show on the road?

if so do volunteer! Please?

Love you guys loaaadddssss!

Aashifa

ps: hurry up about it k?

Index

Page 3- modams consent

Page 4 Volunteers list

Page 7- ideas begin

Edited by curledup - 13 years ago
@Curledup... Great idea! 😛... I was gonna suggest it myself but then it kinda slipped my mind 😆... That'd be awesome 😃...

I'd love to help out with it too 😛...

^^ thank you! :D will defintly add you to the list :D

Oui!! Nice idea...do go ahead with it 👍🏼
aashifa u know i love u hun....and i mean this with all the love in the world....

as much as the TVD newsletter sounds like an awesome idea....i think we should wait

for the same reason that I am waiting before starting Vampire of the Week....

the TVD Dev Team......we need them before any thing like that starts....but if the majority of the members wish for the newsletter....then i cant really do anything lol

but my two cents =]
I'm all for it, and you can count me in until my internship starts, which will be at the end of June...I'll let you know if I can chip in after that, though!

But at the same time I agree with Rach. We should wait till we've got a fixed DT up and running before we do all these things... (:
@ Rachu! : thanks man! :D great I don't mind the wait, it was just a thought and I thought it might be good since we have new series coming up and all.

@ Bhav: thanks Bhav :D great well now it all depends if we get a DT team before then and then if you could chip in 😆
~I agree with Rachu. We are/were thinking of holding off until we have a proper dev team.
Yes Yes Yes! 😆 Great idea.. although i would never miss a tvd episode! But i like the B part (reviewing the best and worst scenes)
i am all willing to volunteering..😃