Thendral 7-11 June Updates pn page 1 & discussions

srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mellisai thumbnail
Wednesday - reserved - yaarrum illainaa I'll do it!!๐Ÿ˜‰ Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 13 years ago
mellisai thumbnail
Thursday - reserved - ennakku EXAM , so anyone?
mellisai thumbnail

Thanks for the update Srima. Ippavaavathu Padma konjam change panninaa nalla irrukkum!

Anandaavathu help panurathaavathu.. very unlikely. He's going to act all goody goody to take revenge on Thamizh. Paavam paa Thamizh!๐Ÿ˜ญ

vicneshwary thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*Thamizhan*~

Anandaavathu help panurathaavathu.. very unlikely. He's going to act all goody goody to take revenge on Thamizh. Paavam paa Thamizh!๐Ÿ˜ญ

i also think like that....
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the update Sri ma๐Ÿ˜›

Sri, me too hopes Pdma can atleast show some humantiy when it comes to Thulasi, her own son whom she thinks great of has run away with the money and doesnt care about her while Thulasi on the other side cares for a woman who has only been a monster to her

Anand is a selfish dude, he is gonna be with Tamil and stab him behind He is like a snake...it didnt take a lot for him to call tamil for a throgi๐Ÿ˜ก
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Srima for the lovely update. I don't think Padma will ever change, she will blame Thuls for everthing.
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for the updates srima.
Anand nallavana iruka chance ila......nallathu pannalenalum ketathu panama iruntha ok thaan......

He might join with azhagamperumal and do bad to TA. Also he might even suspect TA behind his kidnap as he does not know vel and that insp was behind it.

So more probs for TA.

Anand ku therinchathu ok......TA kum thulasi kum eppo theriyumo that they love each other. Waiting for that.
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks srima for the updates!

I do not think like many others here that Anandh is going to help TA&Thulasi. He will definetly give some serious problems to them. Hope he does not get crazy about Thulasi if he comes to know that she loves Thamizh and still wants to marry her.I think too that he would once join hands with AP to take revenge on Thamizh. Already at the beginning he showed some negative shades. He would do anything so that TA's marriage with Charu happens. But even if he succeeds there he won't get Thulasi.Thulasi won't marry anyone else even if she comes to know about Thamizh's engagement.
brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Srima
I too think Anand will end up a villain - I hope I am wrong though, it would be nice to see Thamizh have a good friend like Thulasi has Deepa. It was so funny when the SI called him a Manga Madayan without knowing it was him!
Padma will probably change, but not right now. Maybe when it comes to light that her useless son Mohan was the one to steal the money, she may start changing.