Written update 7th june 2010

Posted: 13 years ago
   Written Update 7th june,2010

The episode starts with akshara asking naitik that why he needs so much money.What he has to do with so much money.Naitik says that cant u give me 10 lac without asking anything.dont u trust me.Akshara went to her cupboard and took out the money and then gave that to money to naitik saying him to return that money at time.Naitik says that i will return u all money before u will need them.Then naitik says in pure hindi that u know what u r going to get for trusting ur husband.Akshara says what.Naitik says her to come closer.she came a bit forward.Naitik says her to come more close.She come more close and naitik quickly give her a kiss on her cheeks.both smiled together.Then akshara blushes a bit and says naitik to sleep as she has done shopping whole day so she got tired.Akshara gets up and goes to close the door and naitik was staring her and smiling.Then akshara comes to her side and laid on the bed.She put off the lights and naitik was still doing his work on the laptop.Akshara says naitik to put off the light of his side also as she cant sleep like this.Naitik says her to sleep by doing her back towards him.But akshara says that how will i sleep with the noise of ur typing.Naitik says her to close her ears.Akshara says that what is that much important work u r doing this time.Naitik says that there is some work.Akshara says that i know u have to do chatting with ur friends.there is no work.Naitik says that u r tired by doing shopping but u have full energy for fighting with me.Akshara says that whatever u sleep soon after doing ur work and she takes the turn and naitik says that it will not and the funny argument continues........

Varsha sitting waiting for shaurya as it was 10 but still he hadnt came back.Her phone rings and without any pause she says that where r u shaurya.And it was rajshri on the phone.Rajshri says that where is shaurya.Varsha tell her that he hadnt come yet.now a days he has so much work.he is doing so much hardwork.Rajshri says so u r alone at home.u r having a wound and there is no one with u.I will send dhaniya.she will help u.Varsha says that we r only 2 people so everything gets managed.Rajshri says i know work is managed but u r not used to leave alone.Nothing else but there should be someone to talk.In the meanwhile shaurya came so she says rajshri that shaurya has came i will call u later and cuts the call.Rajshri gives her same expression......

Varsha came with dinner and she saw shaurya already sleeping.

Akshara with gulabo put some stuff of marriage on the tabe in her room.Naitik was sitting there doing his work on his laptop.Gulabo wents.Akshara sits on bed and start telling naitik that gayatri has told her to give mewa also as a shagun.Naitik smiles and again starting his work while akshara was putting mewa in the sweet boxes.Then suddenly akshara looks on the files placed on the bed.She sasy what is all this naitik.Naitik says sorry sorry!!He keep the files in his bag.And akshara smiles seeing him doing that and says thim good boy.and akshara says to naitik that u r improving alot and he smiles and says that now u can say me anything as u have helped me so much.Akshara's expressions gets worried as he say that.but then she smiles seeing him and says that now u will do anything for me.Naitik says yes.Akshara gave him a sweet box and tape and a wrapping paper to wrap that.but he eats a sweet from it making a worried look.Akshara says that i havent said u to eat it.i have said u to wrap it.Naitik says that its very boring.Then after seeing akshara's expression he says that its very difficult u please give me some easy work to do.Akshara says that ok if its difficult i will do it by myself and she starts doing it and while wrapping it she cuts her hand slightly and says ouch!naitik asks what happened.and took her hand and says that u cant do it carefully.He get up and bring the first aid box and then naitik bandage his finger.while akshara with slight tears in her eyes was staring him.When naitik look at her he found her staring at him...He says that it will be fine soon..dont worry!is it paining very much.Akshara keep on looking at him...Naitik then holds her other hand also and kiss her hand!!!

Then naitik says her to do care of these hands as there will be applied maehendi on them soon and i wanted to see N in ur hands of my name.Both look at each other and then akshara says that now u dont have to go.u r also getting late and u r getting me late also.Lets go i will give u ur tiffin also.Naitik says today i have very important work.Akshara gave a confusing look.And they both were going outside when gayatri enters and says that u havent pack these yet.Akshara says m doing...Naitik says that maa i shall go now and he leaves...Gayatri says her to do this soon as she has to do other things also..Then she sees the stuff of varsha still there and she asks akshara that havent u sent it yet.She says that i will send her today after doing all this.Akshara wents and varsha after staring at the stuff goes.

Shaurya doing his work on his laptop.Varsha says her to drink tea.Shaurya say to leave it.Varsha gets sad.Shaurya calls his boss and fixed the meeting.Then varsha gave him his handkercheif and before going he hugs her to which varsha says whats the need of this also.Shaurya looks at her and cuts the call.Varsha says thatu havent time to eat also now!Shaurya says thatu can see i have so much work and u r saying all this.Varsha says that now work is ur everything only!u dont have time for anything else.Shaurya says that yes u should understand now work is everything for me!U now dont increase my tension now!and he goes.

Naitik gave the advance to manager and manager says him to sit he will get the papers.Daddaji calls naitik and asks him where is he.He says that he is about to reach office.Dadda jee tell him that raj banna has gone urgently for some work so now all the work is pending.u come and help me out in that.We also have to go 4 a meeting and if u will also come that will be more good!Naitik says that m coming.Dadda jee says that meeting is at 10.30...manager came and says that 2 min more just...he has gone to make papers at ur wife's name!!Naitik says that i cant wait so i will come later and see them...and he goes...

Rashmi came with the beautician and introduce both of them....Rashmi asks her to choose the mehandi design and they both went to nandani's room for selecting design!

A man came and ask about naitik.gulabo says that he is not at home.He says to call his wife.Gulabo makes him sit and went to call akshara!
!

Akshara was sitting in nandani' s room teasing nandani with alll.Gulabo came and tell her and she wents with gulabo..

Gayatri came in akshara's room and says that where she has gone.then she sees the stuff of Varsha's there and says that its still here.And she wents!!

The man say to akshara that he needs the sign of naitik on these papers.Akshara says that what aer these papers and from where u have came?He tell her that he has came from royal estate!Akshara says that the place where we came to see .....he nods his head...then rashmi came and took akshara for selecting mehendi designs and that man then give the paper to gayatri and says her that he will come and take them tomorrow.he calls his boss and tell him that he has given the papers to naitik's mother.he will collect them tomorrow and her goes...

naitik calls the manager and ask about the paper and he told him that the man has given them to his mother...dadda jee says gayatri to open the papers ..Gayatri was about to open to papers when naitik came and saw her opening the papers.Naitik came and ask him about the papers and says gayatri to give the papers as he has to sign the papers.he signs the paper and he leaves!

then gayatri ask him about the papers.He says that he has open a club for health....And then he told dadda jee what kind of club it is and then he get releived from their questions.And he took the papers and went to keep them in his room.

Varsha did her work and looks very tired so she sit and drink water.The phone rang and it was from rajshri.She asks her that is she caring about her health also.she says that yes and now i do everything myself.u dont need to be worry..then they both talk for some time.and rajshri ask her has she taken breakfast.she says that no..i dnt want to that alone.Rajshri scolds her and then they cut they phone.

Singhanias were discussing about naitik's marriage also ..bhabhi maaa says we should discuss about nandani's marriage now..all laughed.Then gayatri says to akshara to do the hisab now also......nAKSH LOOKED AT EACH OTHER..

PRECAP:

naksh in the car going to somewhere.Akshara says to naitik that why u take that money from me.now what we will do.Naitik says that i was not aware that we will have to give money this much early to jeweller.Aksharas says that now we should tell everyone at home....

Edited by honeey_16 - 13 years ago
thanxxxx honeey for update
yeh g3 ko kya problem hai varsha ke saaman se 😕Edited by mari-d - 13 years ago
thanx 4 the update.................
so storm is approaching akshi...........
thank u mahi sweetheart for the wonderfull update!!!😛😛😃😃
thankyou sooo much for the update mahi :)
thks honey for update😳

isn't this Rajshr sometimes too much....even before marriage..Varsha was staying with her mom, only 2 of them, y to make a big fuss around these...all these characters r getting on my nerves...now
Thank for d Update...........................
thank you 4  d update!!😊
Thank u soo much for the update mahi...
Thanks 4 da update!
Cute NaKsh scenes!😳