Pavitra Rishta

Rashmi's entry planned by Ashwin???

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Do you think Rashmi's (Tanvi Thakkar) entry is a plan between Ashwin and Rashmi? Why would she come to Satish office for a job of all people?  She has been persuaded by Ashwin to cause problem between Satish & Varsha. We all know Rashmi will do anything for money as seen in the past.  Otherwise why is she looking for a job?  

I know from reading the comments in the topic about Tanvi Thakkar coming back in PR, we are all thinking she will solve the differences between Satish & Varsha involving Ashwin.  Lets hope that is the reason she is being brought in.

Being Ekta's show there is bound to be twist and turns for few weeks at least. What do you think - Rashmi will be positive or negative.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gaurimisha thumbnail
I hope she has turned positive by now....ArMan barbaad ho chuke...pls spare SaSha
unknown18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I m sure she will b negative or if she is postivie then she will turn negative soon She will try to patao nd phasao Satish (since she will b working there) πŸ˜‰ I m sure she is here to create more trouble! Sasha's married life has been going too smoothly (I mean there r no misunderstandings between the couple. misunderstandings bina show kaisa ) Also, Archana will get a new job of making everything better between Sasha 😎 bechari faaltu bethi haiπŸ˜†

Lead k ilawa show main koi positive nahi reh sakta!! Everyone turns negative at some point...
NidhiMittal thumbnail
i think she is in positive in the start bt can b negative and joining hand with ashwin later.......................

afterall story toh aage bdhani hi h na..............................
Tulsey thumbnail
I think that she will be a positive person.
I also have a feeling that Satish's cousin sister have doubts about Ashwin but she does not want to accept it.   When Varsha was bombarding Ashwin, did you look at her face, she was looking shock faced at times...
pageant101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: meetun66

i think she is in positive in the start bt can b negative and joining hand with ashwin later.......................

afterall story toh aage bdhani hi h na..............................

;Now with the positive and the negative energy it is about to short circuit and then watch the fireworks in the month of june...and about the story aage badani hai Arre story agge badani nahi kahate ghisani kahate hainπŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
Krisha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SaNiCo

</div>

<div>

;<font color="#0000ff" size="2">Now with the positive and the negative energy it is about to short circuit and then watch the fireworks in the month of june...and about the story aage badani hai Arre story agge badani nahi kahate ghisani kahate hainπŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†</font>

Sanico, can't they wait till " JULY 4"........
Tulsey thumbnail
I have a feeling that Rashmi has been arranged by Ashwin.   Things are going very smooth to get Ashwin into trouble....Ekta never makes things work out so so smoothly...

If I am wrong, then I have a feeling that Ashwin will get Rashmi killed...so that she does not expose him...