*Thendral June 2010 Update Archives*

srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srima thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

gudgal thumbnail
Wednesday Update - June 2nd 2010

Episode opens in the college, Thools and muthu reach for counseling. Thools all happy and excited for counseling.

Next scene at TSM bank, a man throws a womens application and shouts, dont you know how to fill a form? enter our hero TA 😎assures the women he will help. he asks the officer, do you have any prob at home? why are you shouting at customer, they are expecting us to help them. why are you shouting at the old women? officer says why u wont talk, get married and see and then you will see. he goes to fill the form and enter thools-father duo TA still talking he says you will see I will love my wife so much that she will always be with me, my wife will be the luckiest women πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Mrs TA na summa va?πŸ˜† I am such a loving person πŸ˜† Both thools and father hear this. and thools smiles and is all ☺️ officer tells so u r going to be pondatti-dasan?πŸ˜† no prob then. TA says so what? why you cannot be dasan to the gal who leaves everything including family for you? thools and muthu happy hearing this. man gets a phone call and thats when TA sees the duo. πŸ˜ƒ He looks at thools and thools looks at him.πŸ˜‰ he asks muthu and thools to sit and asks peon to get juice. TA is allπŸ˜ƒ mutu says he knows the truth and that he is ashamed on his conduct and TA is such a nice guy. muthu thanks TA and says you have not given only education for thools but a new life. muthu folds his hands and thanks and says I washing  only pushing her to bad way by marrying her. peon comes with juice and TA asks muuthu to drink it. thools is all ☺️ lost in thought and T says enna engg ammaπŸ˜† should I tell you again to drink juice? thools keeps looking at him and then both drink. muthu continues how ashamed he feels, TA asks what u want me to punish you? Muthu says no I insulted you at you workplace. TA says its okay just drink the juice.πŸ˜†(why whats there in the juice?πŸ˜‰) thools says we came to thank you. TA is like no what your father finsihed his turn and you started πŸ˜† you should open your mouth only to drink juice πŸ˜†she smiles and drinks. TA keeps looking at her. he tells muthu give my thools back to me, she is mine, she is born for me, I will take care of her, she is priceless (didnt get the word, i am guessing) muthu calls him and TA realizes he was dreaming. muthu asks about police station and TA says no prob the SI is a good man. thools says then why dont we tell the truth?TA says okay we can do that and then you can roam court and case and forget  engg. he tells muthu that for thools vel's case should just be a newspaper news and why is she taking it so seriously?muthu says he agress with thools and we can say that she hit him in self defence andd the court will accept that. TA says right but this is not right time for that, let her concentrate on her studies. muthu says yes you are only thinking about thools, ur working in a good post. ur work should'nt get affected. thools keeps looking at him. 😍 TA says I believe in humanity and morals, Someone will surely help me, if I lose this job, I will come to you house, you will feed me πŸ˜† muthu is all offended and says dont talk like that. TA says what u dont want me to come to ur house?πŸ˜†πŸ˜† muthu says no when I heard about what you did I felt like bowing before you. TA is all emotional, muthu says ur a part of my family. another eye lock scene b/w thools and TA.πŸ˜› and muthu sees this (I think he is getting ideas) muthu says he will return the money, TA says now I am a part of ur family, dont talk about money. thools and muthu leave and thools asks TA if he will come with her father to first day of  college? TA agrees. muthu and thools leave and TA sees them off. muthu asks TA tell me something? vel said about ur engagement, is it true or u lied? thools is all 😲😲 TA says I lied to diver his attention thools is πŸ˜ƒ and muthu also seems happy. they leave and thools keep looking at him lovingly(I am seeing thools so happy first time) TA is all 😍 and colleague asks what u dreaming after engagement? TA becomes πŸ˜• and is all lost in thought

Anand comes there with a guy and asks him to help him with some task. the guy says he forgot what to do? anand says knock the door and if a davani gal opens she is thools, give her this letter. the guy asks what if it is someone else? he says ask them to call thools, give her this letter and ask her to come here to meet me and u can go. man says he is tensed to do all this, man doesnt believe that thools is his lover as anand isnt doing it himself. anand thinks that wait I will make thools tell all of u that she loves me.

Man goes to thools house and rings bell, patti and pavs open the door, he asks who is thools? patti says I am thools, man says what ur thools?πŸ˜†πŸ˜† patti thinks this is a loose guy I am saying I am thools patti and he thinks I am thools. she asks what u want? he says I have to give a letter to thools. pavs asks what letter? he says no no speed post, no courierπŸ˜†πŸ˜† patti says okay give it to me, man says no imp letter she has to sign and take it. patti asks pavi maybe this is something related to her coll, pav says wait, she tells but if its courier anybody can sign, give it to me, he says no only she can sign. pavs ask where has this letter come from? man says u have to read it and see πŸ˜†πŸ˜† pav says how can that be possible? how can courier person not know the sender address. patti asks who are u? he says postman, no courier manπŸ˜†πŸ˜† patti gets angry holds his collar and asks who r u? did vel's guys send u? she tells pavs to call for help. this guy somehow runs away but pavs follows him. he runs to anand and sit on his bike and asks him to go. epi ends on anand's shocked face.

Edited by gudgal - 13 years ago
mellisai thumbnail

UPDATE: Thursday 3rd June 2010

Continues from Pavithra chasing that guy and he escapes with Anand. Pavithra returns, informs Patti that he ran away and suggests Vel to be behind this. Patti is unsure as he's admitted in hospital and asks Pavithra to keep quiet and she will talk to MM about this.

Anand's friend complain about patti asking so many questions and he did the easy job of waiting outside. Anand tells him to get off his bike and takes the letter away from him.

Puvi informs Sudha about some loan (money) and suggests giving it to Thamizh for his marriage. Sudha doesn't agree and tells Puvi that it can be used for Lavanya's marriage since Thamizh is getting married to rich girl. Sudha goes on to complain about MIL and Puvi asks her to stop. Sudha asks him to listen to the conversation she recorded earlier and tells him that she cannot stay in that house with her MIL and wants to move away. Puvi sees costumers listening to their conversation and walks away. He asks her to calm down and assures that they will move out the next day Thamizh gets married to Charu. Puvi asks her how she recorded her mother complaining, Sudha tells her techno plan and Puvi feels sorry for mummy not knowing about how the new techno is used in MIL problem!πŸ˜ƒ

Deepa's looking outside and mother complains about Deepa wasting her education for Thulasi. Deepe tells mum that interview card for her nursing course will arrive in a few days. Mum's not happy and says Thulasi never came to visit her after all that she did for her. Deepa sees Thulasi and goes to invite her. Mother goes outside.

Deepa calls engineer amma and asks her why she's so happy today. Thulasi tells her not to call her engineer amma and asks her how she could be happy. Deepa tells her she's happy for her friend. They conversation moves to Thamizh - Thulasi bank meeting and Deepa asks her what he said. Thulasi replies that Thamizh talked about his engagement (ithu namma Thulasi thaanaa namma Deepavai tease pannurathu?😲) Deepa remembers Vel taking about Thamizh's engagement in the wedding and looks disappointed. Thulasi tells her that she was just kidding and Deepa can't believe it is coming from Thulasi. Deepa tells when she and Thamizh signed the form she imagined them to be husband and wife. Deepa tells her to love as much as possible and Thulasi tells her that she will love him even after marriage. Deepa recalls what her dad said that if you suffer in the early days, you will be happy in the coming days. Thulasi wants to know whether Thamizh loves her and asks Deepa what if he changed his mind after she insulted him. Deepa tells her not to worry. Thulasi informs Deepa about the phone call to Thamizh. Deepa tells her he might have been busy and had other works to do. (Thulasima ithu romba over possessiveness!)

Thodarum

Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 13 years ago
mellisai thumbnail

UPDATE: Friday, 4th June 2010

Thamizh and his friend, Kanagu, discussing about Murugesan case. Kanagu's tensed about Thamizh being cool and warns him about the risk of losing his job. Thamizh asks him to stop the advice and think of a plan to get the money back from Murugesan. Kanagu suggests asking for help from SI but Thamizh wants to capture the rascal before going to SI. Kanagu asks him not to get involved in other issues and they leave to pay. Some guy talks about maasaani amman picture on the wall and Thamizh recalls seeing that picture in Murugesan's house. Kanagu says it's in Pollachi and he will asks his friends to search for Murugesan. Thamizh and Kanagu leave.

Padma arrives and patti asks her to go and eat. Padma asks her about her son but patti tells her to do as told. Padma doesn't listen and patti tries to roll her eyes like Padma and tells her she can't do it as well as Padma.🀣 Thulasi arrives and Padma's anger turns towards Thulasi. Heated argument and patti tells her that Thulasi will only look after her and not her children. Padma fires angry words and faints. Thulasi asks patti to call for an auto.

Off to watch BGT.πŸ˜‰
SPELBOUND WON!!!πŸ₯³

Mohan playing with people in the hotel and wins the bet. He decides to quit but they want him to play until they take some of their money. One of the guy asks them to let him go as he won the bet fairly. Both Mohan and the guy leave. The rest decide to take the money when it's dark. Ivannukku nallaa venum.. vaanggikO!

Patti, Thulasi and Padma going to hospital. Thulasi's worried but patti asks her to calm down and assures nothing will happen to Padma. Thulasi sees doctor's house and decides to take Padma there instead of going to the hospital which is far away. She goes in and asks to see the doctor and is told to go to the hospital. Doctor arrives and Thulasi pleads. Doctor tells her that he only sees patients in hospital. Thulasi falls at his feet as a last resort to convince him! Ithu namma Sudari veedO?

Thodarum.

Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 13 years ago
srima thumbnail
 Archive copy

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

MONDAY 7.6.10

Dr's residence. Tulasi's polambal & kenjal pays dividend. Dr. treats Padma...nothing serious , high BP , will be O K soon . Tulasi is relieved. Patti is irritated with tulasi's excessive fussing  which prompts her to comment that the recipient is unworthy of such a care.

Hospital ICU...Vel  lying motionless with wires & tubes criss-crossing his body. His condition is still critical. Tilaka looks on with sorrow writ largely on her face. Dr. opines  to consult  one Dr. Chandru & ascertain his opinion on further course of treatment. He asks the nurse to meet Dr. Chandru with  Vel's   case papers . Mr & Mrs  decide to Tilaka tag along with her .

Anand comes out of the police station after submitting his leave extension letter. Bumps in to SI. SI enquires about TA & his well being. SI sky high pugazh paading of TA..".Your  friend periya killadi, powerful man  Vealayudhamke taNNi kaatiyirukkan. "Further adds that TA should thank his good fortune on that day as inspector Azhagamperumal  was  away elsewhere, otherwise he would be kambi counting by now. Further reveals his suspicion of TA having some soft corner for Tulasi. Anand negates saying another guy in their gang has interest in Tulasi. SI bombards...TA  , the risk taker [or  rusk eater πŸ˜‰]deserves Tulasi than the manga madayan who did the absconding act at crucial time.Anand .SI advises Anand to use his good offices to unite T & T .Anand recounts the park scene where he opened his heart to TA , mutters to himself...idhunalathan parkla en mugatha paarthu pesama thirumbi ninnu pesinana.. wait I will see you one hand.[ My view & wishful thinking...Anand will not turn a villain... as a true friend will help TA πŸ˜†]

Padma opens eyes...realty dawns ...ego takes centre stage...vaarthai therikkiradhu...un dayavale pizhaithadukku badila sethu poyirukkalam.  Dr. comes , checks her condition , praises Tulasi sky  high for her concern for mom & prompt action ,ellum kollum vedikking at Padma's face. Dr. gives green signal to go back home. As the trio leave the house the duo [ Mr & Mrs Tilaka] enter.Now we know who is Dr. Chandru

Both the parties stunned & stare at each other. Anger replaces surprise in Tilaka's face. No dearth of word lashes , few precious minutes wasted on abusive dialogues ... finally Tilaka vows to see them one hand once Vel becomes well.

MM's home...MM worried about Padma's condition. ...enquires Tulasi about doctor's report. Patti becomes Tulasi's spokes person..." un pendati udambukku onnum illai..manasuthan korangu..hates tulasi, jealous of her ,wants to drive her out of the house. All because you have given too much idam to her all these days. "MM realizes & accepts his mistake. Worries about Vel & her Badrakali sister. Fears that they will never let them live in peace here after. Tulasi tries to ease the tension saying once Mohan returns things will improve.MM replies...Mohan will not return till the last buck is lost...fears that with so much of money he doesn't fall in to wrong company.

Freeze

Edited by srima - 13 years ago
srima thumbnail

srima thumbnail

bjda thumbnail
archive copy for monday

monday june 14th

tilaga angry..her hubby is trying to cool her..no i wont rest until i take revenge some guy is asking me ques and warns me...she calls rowdies tells dem to go to thulsi house ..ask dem to vacate the house immediately or pay 5 lakh's..TA comes ou of managers cabin he sits in chair..a frd comes enquires..i am the only getting a raise in salary he lies...oh thats y even in a ac room ur sweating a the frd asks .. ur such a good guy...TA smiles..he checks his cell to see who he screamed at ..he notices it a landline number...calls thusli picks up she's delighted he apologises for shouting..no patti cut line so u must have called someone else says thulsi..thank god i didnt shout at u flirts TA..u have all rights says thulsi smiling..😳ore kadalai..πŸ˜†y did patti call me..she says ntn chumma she called ..call up whomever u screamed at and apologise at once they must be feeling bad..i dont want anyone angry wid u says thulsi ..he agrees cuts..checks cell sees charu name and wonders...
MM is angry abt anand coming ..i would have slapped him..patti tells him all good things have been happening after u accepted thulsi don worry mohan will also come back just throw money at tilaga face...where is padma asks MM..donno she must have gone out ..he tells dem he ll screw mohan for taking it..thulsi warns him sayin padma ll get angry she wil fall sick also mohan has to be dealt in a nice way don shout..padma arrives wid mohan..MM asks him for money calmly he says he dosent know he didnt take it..MM gets fed up..
rowdies come in ask for money MM pleads for some more time..they refuse next door neighbour come in shout at rowdies...they ignore and throw out all stuff ..i have 2 daughters wat ll i don wid dem..send dem wid me says the rowdy all shocked....padma stops dem ask s dem for house documents and proof..all stunned..one of teh neighbour threaten to call police tHE rowdies lev..MM is worried he begs mohan for money ..falls at his feet but he dosent seem to care😑looks in opposite direction..MM tells padma ..u made mistake now der angry i cant stand in road wid all if u ..i would have pleaded y do u hurry..she just stares..
rowdies complain to tilaga she is furious ..the documents are at home,..lets go get it...

thodarum...
Edited by bjda - 13 years ago
srima thumbnail