Written update 8th june 2010

--Mahi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Written Update 8th june 2010

The episode starts with all the singhanias sitting in their hall and talking about the wedding preparations.The phone rang!gayatri go and attend the phone.It was her sister and rituraj mom' who tell her that after 3 days they had fixed the marriage of rituraj and they all had to come on marriage and she puts the phone down.

Gayatri then inform all about the marriage of rituraj after 3 days.Dadda jee says that this much soon?she then tell all that the girl's dad has to go to canada thats why they had to do wedding soon.!Gaytri says that we will accuse from them as we also has a marriage in our house so we cant go.Dadda jee says that u and raj banna go ,we will handle everything here.Firstly they both didnt agree but later they say ok..we will go and gayatri says to akshara that m leaving everything of this marriage on you now.u please take care of everything now!akshara assures her and say that u enjoy the marriage,bhabhi maa and i will see everything here.Naitik says that when bablu will come with her wife here naa i will tease him much.i am not going to leave him.I will disclose his every secret in front of bhabhi(rituraj's wife)...

Shaurya came back from the office and he was a bit worried.varsha asked him whats the matter.He sasy that he has a presentation and he dont know what to do and whom to consult?Varsha says him not to worry and do what ever he do everytime.Shaurya says that before i always ask bauji....Varhsa smiles and he understand what he has to do!!!!!

Naksh came in their room and naitik says that thank god we r saved today and both were laughing and naitik hold akshara from his waist!.Akshara says to naitik that u will not get angry with me like u did on our wedding...Naitik says never and both smile and hug each other!!

Shaurya call vishambhar.Vishambhar asks him about varsha's health.shaurya says that she is fine.i need ur help.Vishambhar says that u can ask anything u want and shaurya gets happy and tell him about the presentationand they keep on discussing.....

Then naitik was keeping the luggage in car of gayatri and RJ as they both were going.Gayatri instructs akshara to take care of everything and then meet everyone.Bhabhi maa says her to take care of everthing their.And dadda jee says them to leave for the airport otherwise they will get late and they both went in the car!

Then the jeweller calls akshara and tells her the jewllery is ready.He says that he will sent the man at their house with the jewellery and u give the money to him.Akshara says that there is no need of that .she will come thier to the shop to collect the jewellery...Then akshara says to naitik to go to jewellers' shop with her and they both sit and car and went!

In car akshara says to naitik now what we will do.i have to give the money to jeweller.!.Naitik says that i was not aware that we have to give the money this much soon.Akshara says that now we should tell this to all at home.Naitik says akshara i will return u money in 2 days.We will handle jeweller but please u remain quiet there!She says ok..Naksh then go to jeweller's shop.Akshara told him that her mother in law has gone out of  town for a marriage so after she came back she will ask her about the designs and then they will take all the jewellery together from the shop and then later they will give money also!the jeweller says that u are our very old customers.We trust u!dont worry.Naksh thanked him and smile seeing each other.!

Shaurya came back home soon and bring red roses for varsha.As he enters he calls varsha and varsha sees him so happy and says that ur presentation was best i guess.Shaurya says yes and now my salary is also increased!Varsha says him to inform rajshri also!He calls there.Rajshri picks the phone and before he could say anything!Rajshri says him that how he can be so careless.Why he comes so late at home and left varsha alone.Shaurya was not expecting this so after listening her scoldings he cut the call.Varsha came and look at her down face!

Naitik sitting on the bed and akshara came and lock the cupboard and then says that i am locking this cupboard as there is so much money in it.Naitik says that u should lock it as no one can then find that there is no money inside.Akshara throws a pillow on him.Naitik says that akshara dont worry i will give u the money..and jewer was also co-operated!ur one truth saves us.Akshara says that i dont want to lie more with anyone at home.Naitik holds his hand and gave her an assuring look..

PRECAP:

Naitik was sleeping with pillow on his head and akshara was getting ready!!!!!!!
Naitik saying to akshara to wear that earing!!Akshara
says him that u have already wasted my time very much but then suddenly she stops and saw something!@!!!!@@!!!
Edited by honeey_16 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanxx mahi for update
nd g3 dont have a safe journey 😈
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks mahi for the update.......😊😊😊
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanx 4 the update...........
so again same story goes on........
akshi would b in trouble coz of naitik and wen she will spill beans in front of every1 den naitik will b angry and wen naitik surprise or i must say shock will b revealed den gayatri will b furious at akshi............
den again same MU's as usual..............
why dont cv's try sumthing new??????????
preety88 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.

How can Akshara take all responsibility like that? She is young and inexperienced. She needs advice and support, without this at least very difficult for her. And then they will blame her also if anything goes wrong!
nikki18 thumbnail
Thank u 4  d update!!😊
black.swan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks dear and nice update.....and cute precap
aparakshitij thumbnail
Thnx Honeey!
Rituraj gettin married?😲
_Divya_ thumbnail