~*~GOTW~*~ You Know You're Obsessed When... =)

Posted: 13 years ago

(Layout Credit: Tomiko for MDTA forum)

Welcome to this weeks Game of the Week!!! We had fun with "3-Word Story" last week and now its time for...

"You Know You're Obsessed With TVD When..."

The rules are simple: Just fill in the blanks in the most craziest way you can think of!

Still Confused?

Here's an example:

Member 1: ...when you see a crow and start giggling, thinking it's Damon. (True story, dearies, true story!)

Member 2: ...when you can recite all of Damon's lines perfectly.

Get the picture?

So lets have everyone participate and make this game fun!😃 Be as crazy or as toned-down as you like, because here in the TVD Forum, sanity is overrated! 😉

Have fun and enjoy!

This sounds like a very good game....haha the first one..seeing the crow..totally happened with me....😆

moving on.....You know you're obsessed when you see someone holding a knife in the kitchen and run thinking they're gunna chop ur fingers off (hehe)
... when you get all excited when there's fog, even if you know what it brings.
when u see someone with yellow contacts and think they're a werewolf 😆
...when you stalk the various cast and crew on Twitter.
When you look for new pictures of the cast on the web almost every other day 😆
(SHUTUPB! THAT'SPERFECTLYNORMAL.WHATDOYOUMEANIT'SNOT? and I have no idea why that's all in caps.)

... when you dream about the show and wake up convinced you're [insertcharacternamehere].
(Rachu, you don't qualify 'cause your siggies aren't! 😛 And Radz I never said it wasn't normal. I just said it was obsessive. *innocent smile*)

...when you hear a song and think, "ZOMG this song would be perfect for [insert TVD couple here]!!!"
(lol B don't rain on my parade)

you visit the vampire diaries forum every hour...even while at work (hehehe)