~*~GOTW~*~ You Know You're Obsessed When... =) - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago

...when you spend all your free time searching for the next epi's: spoilers, stills, etc.

OMG... I just realised... Whilst reading through these... Most of them apply to me πŸ˜›...

Another one... When you watch an awards show just because you know Ian/Damon's gonna be there...

Seriously the World Music Awards were on and I started watching them just to get a glimpse of him πŸ˜†... I'd heard he was there πŸ˜›...
when u thoroughly search through the episodes of VD just to find the scene where Damon and Stefan are mimicking each other....

When you like a song better because your fave VD was vidded on them.

...when you see pictures of the cast with their significant others-who-are-not-from-tvd and get upset because so-and-so person looks awesome with so-and-so-person-they're-paired-with-on-tvd. *clears throat nervously* Heh.

Awesome ones, guys! :D
🀣...

Bhav... You're hilarious! πŸ˜›...

When... You get all excited just because you find new TVD cast pics πŸ˜†...
@ Nayab: It's surprisingly not as easy as I make it seem. *shakes head*

...when you want Rachu to win the ITV contest so you can get awesomer pics of the cast and crew. *hides* Obsessed? Yes please.

Maybe I'll have to learn from you then πŸ˜›...

OMG me too πŸ˜†...

When you're hoping you get to meet Ian & make such a great impression on him that he can't stop talking about you 🀣...

Just my fantasy πŸ˜†...
Nayab, for me that fantasy's with Steven β˜ΊοΈ ;)

...when you're watching a CSI:NY episode on vampires and you swear you see a guy who looks like Paul Wesley in the corner. 🀣
when all you can do is stare into Damons eyes =) while watching the show (and paying extreme attention to all his parts)Edited by KajenLuva - 13 years ago