Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rachu_1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
when you're still playing this game evn though you have run out of things to say hehe
-Nayab- thumbnail
When you're playing with little kids and you start thinking (about TVD and then) what Ian/Paul would be like with kids 🀣...

Believe me it's happened πŸ˜†...
sourpuss thumbnail
When you're watching CSI:Miami to try and get over your TVD obession and you hear Jeremy's voice and then realise that Steven R. McQueen guest-starred in an episode and you start squealing like a crazed fangirl. *hides*
KajenLuva thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
when you wait for Ian to come back on Lost, although you dont really watch Lost, and would most probably not get the story πŸ˜†
.x.Saira.x. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
when you check Ian's twitter  almost daily to see if he's updated it or not (whilst also hoping its a picture with him in itπŸ˜†)
N3ha thumbnail
When you go on google news EVERYDAY to see any new news about TVD.
KajenLuva thumbnail
When you create possible TVD moments in your head!
chhilt thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
When you saw Ian in the LOST finale and were sad that he didn't look like Boone anymore :P

I thought he looked like Damon if that makes any sense :P After all, he was quite a bit younger in the first season of LOST :)

Edited by chhilt - 13 years ago
KajenLuva thumbnail
When you watch TVD over and over again, and have all the episodes on your iPod :)
N3ha thumbnail
When you dream about Stefan turning you into a vampire and Damon protecting you and teaching you the things vampires do. (yeah had i believe 2 dreams with both of them in it, and let me tell you it felt SO REAL!!!) πŸ˜†

Meha