*:*Discussion About The Show*:*

Posted: 13 years ago

DISCUSSION

Hello Everyone!!
Welcome to the forum.

Use this Thread for the discussion about the show, characters, story!!

Edited by -Dimple- - 13 years ago

Eeeeh, I am so excited for the show 😳 Monday come soooon!!! πŸ˜† Ekta Kapoor's shows always start off amazingly, so I am looking forward to how she starts off Tere Liye...and of course, seeing Harshad Chopra on my TV again ☺️ x

Wow wow our place finally...
loved to see the forum up.Congarts every one...waiting for fun to begin

only 4 more days to go
I am counting the seconds Svetalana!! πŸ˜† x
I never wanted to have any expectation from this show, i was going to watch it only for Harshad and did not care about anything else  ... but being a human after watching the promos i can't help but have expectations ... so now i am preparing myself to loose more hair keeping in view past experience sighs fan ki bhi kia zindagi hey 🀣
Hahaha, Nadia, we're all in the same boat! 🀣 It's been so long since I talked to you!! πŸ€— x
Yea been long time hope to see you more active here πŸ˜†

You know this time after watching the promo, i can't help but wanna know the story of anuraag and taani ... promos are just so powerful ... and as long as the story is good and powerful and does not have jumps, i don't care which way it goes. Because from promos atleast it just looks so beautiful. I am hoping they have an end planned already and hence will not ruin the story and characters in the middle.
I will be more active here  πŸ˜‰ Ekta's shows always start off beautiful and powerful, I just hope she doesn't ruin this show like the rest of them, and retains the beauty that is there from the start of the show. x
just 4 days
ab yeh 4 days kaise katenge

ahh whn will Monday cum

but ahh 14th JuneπŸ₯³
^^ I know exactly how you feel hun! I want these days to pass so quick, lol. I can't contain my excitement, hehe! x