YRKKH 9th June-Written update

manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thank u sooo much manu for he update😊😊....
i dont get the point, y did sharya leave the house??? to prove he can give one presentation....??? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanx 4 the update......
--Mahi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
thanks manz 4 the update
preety88 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update
xx Natasha xx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update, Today's episode was excellent. lolz at our Hero Mamaji's entry he is such a joke, always in a strop. Btw how is he related to them, Dadaji is oldest, but Mamaji is older than dem awl rishtey main? Does any1 care to embrace me? x
manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: xx Natasha xx

Thanx for the update, Today's episode was excellent. lolz at our Hero Mamaji's entry he is such a joke, always in a strop. Btw how is he related to them, Dadaji is oldest, but Mamaji is older than dem awl rishtey main? Does any1 care to embrace me? x

lolzzz....acc. to me, this mamaji is Naitik and Rashmi's mamaji...He is Gayatri's bro...I wonder why the whole Singhania clan calls him 'mamaji'...!!πŸ˜† It seems that Mamaji is elder than Daddaji in age...😊
xx Natasha xx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: manasi_31

lolzzz....acc. to me, this mamaji is Naitik and Rashmi's mamaji...He is Gayatri's bro...I wonder why the whole Singhania clan calls him 'mamaji'...!!πŸ˜† It seems that Mamaji is elder than Daddaji in age...😊

lolz npe Dada ji is older, and in a previous episode cnt memba whn but Rashmi asks her Bhabi Maa dt why ds evry1 call Mama ji, Mama ji lolz if dt mkes sense and dn she embraced her, basically she told her, why dy awl call him Mama ji. Dont know if you watched dt episode lolz x
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
rashmi and nandani care abotu akshara.. stupid gayatri she is getting on my nerves
aparakshitij thumbnail
Thanks 4 da update!
So G3 is back!🀒
And Mamaji is back as well!