Three Brothers...??

Posted: 13 years ago
Is the show still going to revolve around three brothers (aswell as Anurag-Taani's love story)? Because wasn't there going to be like 3 brothers- then there was another article on one of the guy (forgot his name πŸ˜†) actually being Taani's brother!! πŸ˜† Oh the confusion!! πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• How can Nikhil Arya be the brother-in-law then? πŸ˜• Does that mean Taani has a sister? 🀣

πŸ˜† 

I'm also wondering whose going to play young Thaani πŸ˜› x
don't know about the three bothers thing, but yes, there will be other characters in the show which will have their stories to keep the show going. 'cause apparently, only a love story will not work in indian tv. πŸ˜•Edited by mysticgoryfilms - 13 years ago
^ 🀣 We'll just have to wait and see won't we... x
ita big paheli  πŸ˜†..lets wi8 and watch
yah even i thought there were 3 bros but then i thought thats too similar to kis desh hehe so i guess thats not possible but yeah only other person who i have heard of being in this is rajat tokas!!!!
So there are three brothers, one brother in law that means one sister would be there too ... then there are 2 nehas, tani's college friend is also there so is woman in mandir and is that boat waley uncle in the show too? πŸ€” And if there are three brothers toh minus anuraag the other two will have wives too right? And there is no vamp in the show either, so what would all these people do then? 🀣
Originally posted by Soaps1

So there are three brothers, one brother in law that means one sister would be there too ... then there are 2 nehas, tani's college friend is also there so is woman in mandir and is that boat waley uncle in the show too? πŸ€” And if there are three brothers toh minus anuraag the other two will have wives too right? And there is no vamp in the show either, so what would all these people do then? 🀣

They all will just support Anurag and Tanni and will drool over them🀣
I think some will be of gray character too

is RT going to be Anurag's brother?

Patience... πŸ˜†
Let's wait and see what is going to happen... 😊