The Vampire Diaries

Stefan ..Season 2?

KajenLuva thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Do you reckon Katherines comeback would effect Stefans relationship with Elena... or effect him personally. I dont think it will be that easy for Stefan to see his first love, and same with Damon (although he thought he kissed Elena) ... what do you guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

guju_girl1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I don't think Stefan ever truly loved Katherine

Though it will have some effect to see her.

but It definetly won't be easy for every single one of them
I think Damon will slowly realize the same thing that he truly loves
Elena and it will be nice to see the two brothers being protective over Elena. But katerine is gonna cause some trouble!! Ohh Maybe she will pretend to be Elena and slowly make everyone hate Elena

>333 Shraddha
Edited by guju_girl1 - 13 years ago
Raee_Salvatore thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
well Ithink stefan wont be as much effected as damon will be in s2 by katherine's return.......coz stefan loved Katherine no doubt but at sum point he realised tht their relationship wasnt going to work hwever for damon Katherine was the only one...he was madly in love wid her...its quiet evident and though now he has feelings for elena it will be really hard for him to give up on katherine!! well anyhow its going to be a gud watch wid loads of drama and action.......gosh waiting eagerly for s2!!!
KajenLuva thumbnail
@Shraddha Omg.. i didnt think of that.. Katherine is going to ruin elenas life no doubt!

@Rae Yeh Damon would definately be effected greatly, but i think he will pull together and realise his love for Elena, like the isobel episode where he had no regard to Katherines whereabouts
Tomiko thumbnail

Well it's already been hinted at several times during the series that Stefan never truly loved Katherine and was only compelled.

I'm guessing with her back on the screen Damon's going to have a hard time figuring out his feelings for both Katherine and Elena whilst I see Stefan being more broody and protective of Elena.😳
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

S2 is gonna be exciting..seeing who will be affected the most.. and it's not a question about who loved katherine the most.. my question is.. who did katherine really love, stefan or damon? (i think i know the answer to that..i maybe wrong though..) did she really love them?..why did she come back now? now that's gonna be exciting..and scary..😆

Katherine for sure will create more problems..esp between Stefan and Damon.. we've seen Katherine acting as Elena in the finale.. and we might see more of it in S2..
which can cause more problems for Stefan-Elena-Damon.. and if they find out about katherine sooner.. Damon's def gonna hav a hard time figuring out his feelings for katherine and elena.. stefan's gonna be more protective of elena.. and elena? i think she'll also start to worry about stefan-katherine..

anything can happen..katherine is very powerfull.. i think she can still influence stefan and damon like how she did before..

Edited by khushix - 13 years ago
KajenLuva thumbnail
Definately, with Damon it is going to be difficult because he did truly love her.

As for the three of them, honestly she may compel them or act as elena ... Who knows ...
Rachu_1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yep I agree with u guys....Stefan never really loved Katherine.....Damon however was totally in love with her.....which is why it was Damon obsessing over getting Katherine out of the tomb and not Stefan.....

so I suppose when Stefann comes face to face with Katherine, he'll be shocked but that's it....it won't matter to me...bt Damon will b.....i dunno....a lot of things
-Nayab- thumbnail
After seeing today's epi I think that Stefan's not gonna be (really) affected by Katherine's return because he knows what she's really like... Plus, remember in one of the earlier epi's he said to Damon 'Our love for Katherine wasn't real, we were compelled'... So, I don't think it'll be to hard on Stefan... But Katherine will hate the fact that he's now with Elena because she (Katherine) loved/loves Stefan... So maybe she'll try and hurt Elena or turn everyone against her... Who knows...

Damon, on the other hand, is completely different, because he  (believes he) truly loved her and he spent almost 150 years searching for her... Trying to bring her back, so Damon will definitely be affected by Katherine's return, but he now knows how conniving she is and that she really loved Stefan and not him (today's epi), so he won't be totally devastated by her return nor will he be rushing to get back with her (I think)... 
patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think Stephan loved Katherine at one point. He tries to show he's over her, but I think her presence will effect him more than we think.