Do Saheliyaan - Kismat ki Kathputaliyaan

Written Update 10th June Anthali SR in detail!!!!!

aftvjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrsBellamyBlake thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Aarty for the detailed update ...

Yes !!! At last, Anathali became one 😳 , without anybody's interference .. Loved the sequence !!!! Both were looking so beautiful and passionately in love β˜ΊοΈ !!!!   

Raunaoq looks very handsome all the time but today Sulagna was also looking so very gorgeous in the SR sequence .. Beautiful couple ... πŸ‘
sweetbibi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks
wow omg such a cute episode
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
thanks for update for timebeing no precap.......................
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
bhavri has really changed.she is making me mad. how dare she tell maithali shut up. and she told maithali as soon as she got marries, she forgot her friendship? speak for urself. love the anadi and maithali scenes. soooo cute and romantic.☺️ thanks for the update.
ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you for finally updating these two are really together lol
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Thank you!!! Anadi and Maithali's SR was beautiful! So glad to see them as a team, someone needs to slap Bhavri. Anadi should've told his mother that she is pregnant, then her plans would've been ruined :D
SweetFifi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
aarti is this the first SR u saw on an indian soap?...you know these SRs are soo rare even though we see a lot of marriages taking place πŸ˜† great update btw
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@aartifarty: Nice update.

@Fifi: Thats exactly what I thought! So many marriages happen but I don't think they have even shown this lengthy SR scene on TV (I haven't watched much .. CB was my 1st TV serial in many many years)
telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i would rate this show a 9 out of 10.

i am so sick of bhavri and her high and mighty attitude. someone needs to kick her to the moon. ugh.
the part with matheli and anaadi was so cute. matheli looked great in the red and is finally happy and not crazy when anadi is around her.
that part was cute. bhavrai and her mother are the thorn in the couple side.... πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜† 🀒