Do Saheliyaan - Kismat ki Kathputaliyaan

Written Update 10th June Anthali SR in detail!!!!! - Page 2

flowergirl_O thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
thanks for the awesome update...i would rate the episode 9/10...the 9 was for the anathali moments and the only reason why i didn't give 10 was cuz of bavri...at first i liked her more than bhavri cuz she was poor and lost her mother but now i can't stand her and maithili is definitely better then her

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mythreaye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for detailed nd lovely update.. Wow what an episode.. Anathali moments mindblowing.. So romantic nd cute.. As someone said Raunaq looks so handsome all the time bt Sulagna was looking sooo gorgeous in SR..
frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks for the lovely update !!!!!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜Š
balaji57 thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜Šthanks aarti for lovely update๐Ÿ˜Š
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks for The update aarti
rouble_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I wonder if you guys even have been thru any human emotions.. hmm..

Bhavri is HURT! SUPER HURT! THUS her behavior.. she is frustrated..maad.. and angry.. because of all that has happened to her! AGAH! perspective people!! PERSPECTIVE!!

For ONCE.. try to put yourselves.. in HER shoes.. Thank you!

pinkdiamond thumbnail
this showm ust end, no logici n it. First bhavri wnat to be shaurya widow and pregnaant with child. how all of sudden into anadi's house
aftvjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: PRnerd

aarti is this the first SR u saw on an indian soap?...you know these SRs are soo rare even though we see a lot of marriages taking place ๐Ÿ˜† great update btw

haha ... not the first ..well the last one i had seen was Sadhna's and alekhs but after that i havent seen one in ages !! ๐Ÿ˜†
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ok really great update. โ˜ฏ๏ธ
neelabha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bhavri's behaviour makes sense... the girl is hurting. First the accident, then the swapping of partners, then one devastating truth after another, her child's father dead, and she wasn't even married to him.. She's a victim, not a culprit. If she's being mean, it's because her situation is terrible.