tere liye inspired by terenaam: article

Posted: 13 years ago
http://tellycafe.com/television-news-and-gossip/503-taryay-liyay-inspired-by-tere-naam.html 

0diggsdigg

vote
nowBuzz up!
Salman Khan and Harshad Chopda

Salman Khan and Harshad Chopda

"You've never seen such a love story before," Ekta Kapoor made a promise at the press conference of her soon-to-be-launched show Taryay Liyay.

While that might be true, but how can an Indian TV soap not have any traces of a Bollywood film. The buzz goes that one or two element of the show is inspired by the Salman Khan starrer 2003 blockbuster Tere Naam.

The very first footage of Taryay Liyay will show Anurag (Harshad Chopda) in a mental hospital. From thereon, it will be revealed as to how Chopda got into this situation. The clock will be turned back and Anurag and Tanni will be shown as childhood friends.

So, is it that our boy has landed into mental hospital after being assaulted by goons, as it happened in the film?

"No, the only common factor between the film and the show is the boy landing in a mental hospital. But Anurag landing here is a result of his own sins. He falls in love with Tanni but breaks her heart by falling for another girl. This girl then dumps him. He is left totally shattered. A distraught Anurag is unable to bear this trauma and loses his mental stability. The search for the other girl is still on. The initial episodes will feature the kids," said a source.

We sent a text meesage each to Harshad Chopda and Anupriya Kapoor but neither of them replied to it.

Taryay Liyay goes on air on 14 June at 10.00pm on Star Plus.

-Mayur Lookhar/TellyCafe.com
Oh my favorite anuraag will be shown sab sey pehley? 😍
tere naam, I watched again a few days ago on tv. 😭 - it was such a sad movie. 😭 😭

and I knew about the mental hospital part. think everyone knew. it was so obvious. 😆 - now I guess the show will go in flashbacks?

and hc in the first shot?! 😲 no more two month wait??! 😲 😲 thank god! yipeeeeeee! 🥳

and now I guess I will be expecting something else ... in addition with the mental hospital part. 😉 😆 aaahhh... can't wait to see hc in that look! 😍

thanks for the article! Edited by mysticgoryfilms - 13 years ago
EEEEHHHHH, I'm so excited!! Can't wait!! Tere Naam is a fantastic movie, so to take a bit of inspiration from that is okay I guess!! Aaaah, I am jumping up and down like I have springs on my bottom!! I can't wait!! x
wow...hc will be shown in epi 1 itself!
i want monday to arrive in 1 hr!

nowwwwwwww
But if they are searching for a new girl it means neha is not there? 😕
^^ I am pretty positive the "other girl" is neha herself. 😆
OMG..😲...so THIS is the story...harshu will land up in a mental hospital...after being dumped by the second girl...now i cant wait 4 monday 2 come..why is time passing soooo slowly...
nadia...they already have 3 leads....and experience says....believe in half the article....the other half is always made up...
so here....we believe hc will be shown in mental asylum...baaki baatein bakwaas
But Anurag landing here is a result of his own sins. He falls in love with Tanni but breaks her heart by falling for another girl. This girl then dumps him. He is left totally shattered. A distraught Anurag is unable to bear this trauma and loses his mental stability.

not happy with the storyline..but good for Harshad ..he'll get to play what he is good at😉
Edited by neha830 - 13 years ago