FF - Teri Deewani -[Anuraag/Taani]- Part 1 Pg 2

Posted: 13 years ago

hello jii ,hi jii, welcome jii,

I know this is alittle early for this, but since i'm already a HC fan and will soon be a H&A fan, I decided to start an ff on them. What say?. It is a simple and cute ff. Yes i agree, i have very little knowledge on the show and what it will be about, Though i do know Thani gets seperated from Anuraag and he becomes...well really depressed about it that is what i gattered from the promos,, so i thought why not switch it up in this ff. i wish to give it a try and start something "different".

Characters

Anuraag

He is a very humble/ intense guy, involved too much in his work but still gives his family priority. He is in love with the word "love" but really has not come to terms with the actual real meanings of it. He has a childhood friend Thani whom he has not met for several years but will see soon, as he is returning home after 10 years of being abroad.

Thani

she is a very soft yet settle character, love defines her whole life. She is in love with a guy who has not turned back once to see her. But she still holds this little place in her heart hoping one day he would turn and say, " thani mein tumse pyar karta hoon". she has finished college and now she is awaiting eagerly for the day her childhood friend comes back.

"Khawbon ki duniya mein rehne wali, sach se anjaan, pyar mein pagal hai yeh pagali. Ise na koi rok payega, nahi hi tok payega. Yeh woh dastaan likhegi, joh sirf pyar mein hi dooba insaan smajh payega."

I hope i get a good response.All good or bad comments are most welcome. Please be considerate and do tell me if you liked what i presented. :)

Index
Part 1 Pg 2

-Sanam-

Edited by PheliNazar - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

also just so u know, i did change it. It was a VM thread, but through some mishap my movie editor got screwed so it is not working. So i changed and made it into an ff.

Just thought to clear it before anyone asks

DO comment :))

Sanam

SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
nyc one sanam will look forward to it
b/w its taani

Ashlesha
Prachi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome yaar
will love to read more
Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey thats interesting.......lukin 4wrd to read it.......do PM me wen u update
That was a clean sketch of characters...
I think the fever, 'childhood lovers', has begun...
It was nice and add me to the PM list...
Thanks, please do continue...
Cheers,
Nafee.
...Nikhita... thumbnail
hiiiii sanam!
i'm so glad you're writing an ff on Anurag-Taani too!
nice character sketch...waiting for the update!

Part 1

" ma mein bhar ja rahi hoon" tani yelled from the living hoping her mom would hear her but after getting no reply, she trailed to the kitchen, upon seeing her mom  busy in cooking she smirked. she moved towards her mother queitly in hopes of not making a sound as she neared her mother, taani opened her mouth and yelled, " maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"  

"taani tu nahi sudregi?" taani smiled and looked down " aaj ki tarik mein na mumkin hai, kal parson dehkeinge" very dissappointed by taani her mother shook her head and went back to cooking, " ma mein bahar ja rahi hoon" taani said again but alittle less louder this time.

"kyun?" taani sighed as this was the question her mother asked everytime she had to go somewhere. if it were up to her mother, she'd rather have taani stay with her 24/7.

"ma jana hai! aaj college ka last day hai!" her mother sighed and relculantly agreed seeing taani's sober face.

"theek hai par tere baba jaan ko tu janti hai! ghar jaldi laut ana" taani face lit up like the moon after hearing her mother, " Dhonno-baad ma, Tumi Shundor" (thank you, ma you are beautiful).

" theek hai theek hai ab zada makhan mat laga aur ja take tu jaldi wapis asake" taani smiled and kissed her mother on the cheek before leaving, " pagal larki" her mother sniggered watching her leave.

She closed the door only to hear her phone ringing away, " ma sach kehti hai, ma sach mein pagal hoon" smacking her forehead lightly she picked up the phone, " Tumi Kemon Acchen?"(how are you?} the response on the other side was a sweet, " jaise tum ho!" taani smiled, " Tumi ki korchho?" (what are you doing?).

after getting no response taani spoke again, "Tumi ki korchho?", the person on the other side cleared his throat, " tumhara intezar"

a blushing taani looked down, " tang mat karo!" the person sighed, " accha ab sharmana band karo idiot and pick me up"

a shocked taani almost fainted after hearing, " tumhara matlab kya hai?"

"idiot i'm at the air port come pick me up" her heart skipped a beat hearing him say, " your not joking right?"

the person spoke, " taani are you coming or should i leave?"

"accha accha main arahi hoon bye" taani closed the phone and turned on the car heading towards the airport. 

"zindagi mein jiska bharson se kiya intezar aaj araha hai woh laut ke, najane is pagal dil ko kaisi hai bechaini, roke nahi rukta ....bas uss pagal insaan ke liya hai darakta" taani smiled slightly as distant images of childhood came back to her,

--------------

"Tumi amar prio bondhu Anuraag" (you are my bestfriend) five year old taani spoke to a queit anuraag who was lost in his thoughts.

" your my best friend too taani! you and me forever" anuraag replied back making taani smile widly.

------------------------------------

"she is going to be so excited to meet you" anuraag said turning towards his friend from USA, " anuraag are you sure? i think we should have gone home" she said alittle annoyed by the fact that he wanted her to meet his best friend before meeting anyone else. she thought what was so special about the girl.

"sneh seriously she is best! i'm sure you both will become friends instantly" sneha nodded but her face was displaying a whole another story, " if you say so anuraag"

"i know so sneh" anuraaj said confidently, as he remebered his bestfriend, taani whom he was incomplete without. He would anything in world for her and he knew she felt the same way .

"kismat ka likha hai yeh khel, kahin pyar ki saugaat likhi hai toh kahin ansooun ki barsaat"

I know its short but thats how i write short short parts.

Hope you like it :))

..Amira.. thumbnail
me first to comment!
thank you for pm me!!
and it's very nice ff!! 😊

Edited by amira_saeed - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: amira_saeed

me first to comment!
thank you for pm me!!