And here I was thinking...

TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi...frendz...I am sure all f u read dat article abt Harshu starting off in a mental asylum...

Please Ekta spare us that...

I thought the story was gonna have traces of devdas...

I mean the scene where Onurag😉 gets up shouting Taani looked like sum rehab center to me...Please dont do this Ekta mayya...please we beg u...

Hamare harshu ko pagal mat dikhana...

I promise to watch ur next three shows sincerely if u spare us the Onu Pagalpan phase....

You began Kitani Mohabbat Hain with Arjun in jail....now U r beginning Tere Liye with Onu in asylum....Why r u turning into Tragedy queen...I thought u were Drama queen....Vamp queen....Multiple parentage queen....Plastic surgery queen....Memory loss queen....Resurrection queen.....

Hame baksho....

I

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ilovepie. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
loool I was actually quite looking forward to seeing harshad as a mentally retarded person😛 it will give him a chance to show his acting skills! hehe lol maybe Im just crazy...
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
nahi re pallo

it will be the best phase of the show as we will get to see sumthing really different
and knowing how versatile actor HC is he will do the character to its fullest and will show us the real pain a lover can go through being defeated in love

In tht 2 sec segment he terrified all of us, connected us to his pain and fear of loosing her, imagine wht he will do whn he will perform and define whole fiasco in his words.

And all the most it will give HC more wide field to explore himself
till now we hv seen him as Wicked Karan, shy ALi, lover boy Akshat and Passionate intense lover Prem Juneja
but this character will reveal many new sides where we will get to see his obsession, his intense shade, aggresive behaviour, repentance for commting the sin of breaking the heart of the girl whose life sttrd and ended on him

and more ovr thr r variety of lover around but this lover will be different and will actually show us wht it feels to be in madly love with sum1

and from long time we hadn't seen any this kind of acting you know of mentally retarded person i mean good one last i saw was yrs back
but this mentally disturbed person will be bcoz of his love and he will give us a roller coaster ride of this phase too

so be positive, once you will see him potraying tht shade i bet you will never regret it and infact will thank Ekta fr bringing such thing
and HC is always eternal, our gratitude fr his work can never be ovr
Edited by Ashlesha09 - 13 years ago
shareen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: livelygal

I thought u were Drama queen....Vamp queen....Multiple parentage queen....Plastic surgery queen....Memory loss queen....Resurrection queen.....

Pallo yaar well said 🤣 For me it's actually alright if they show anurag in the asylum for a few epis as i'd like to see hw harshad portrays it..Bas zyada drag na kare!

*edit just saw dat motibah n ashlesha also said the same   😆    
Edited by shareen - 13 years ago
TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hhmmm...I guess aashi and motibah u knocked sum light into my head...

Yeah it will be a gr8 boost to his acting....but itna dard...I am already feeling his pain.....sigh!!

K k Ekta mayya....lage raho...
SheVi4life thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
true this would actually show harsahd's acting skills...maybe thats why ekta wanted harsahd for this show coz she wanted a lead who could start wid a bang nd make the audience cry...hmmm whever harshad does any act like this i always cry!!!...i think it would be good!!
princess.noor thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well who cares everybody is watching this show for harshad not ekta!
Prachi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
guys one thing is for sure.. if you wanna watch  ekta;s soaps

shut your brains,,,,,,,
ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: livelygal

Hi...frendz
I promise to watch ur next three shows sincerely if u spare us the Onu Pagalpan phase....

I

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 u r too livwely..got me cracking..🤣🤣
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Seems abit like Tere Naam with Salman Khan