Written update 11th june 2010

--Mahi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
                       Written Update 11 June 2010

Today's epi was awesome for all naksh loverss!!!!!!!!!no shava scenes.....

The episode starts with Bhabhi maa sitting in her room and staring at nandani's photo and crying 😭thinking that she will left them all soon.Akshara came and sit beside her..Bhabhi maa says that i have waitied for this day so long and now at last it had came.Today i can understand the pain with which ur mother has sent u here.!.Akshara also has some tears in her eyes and she says that bhabhi maa dont cry.If didi will see u like this she will not feel good.Lets go to her.She needs u this moment the most!.!.!

Both came outside and song plays in the background
SoN ChIdAiYa Ur JaNe wAli hAi...........😭
During song rajshri also gets emotional and looks at akshara and she remembers the bidaai of akshara.Akshara also look her and vishambhar with teary eyes.....bhabhi maa and dadda jee also gets emotional on the thought of nandani leaving them soon.......
After the song sequence........

Gayatri calls akshara and say her to bring the naik of mohit..Akshara checked the keys but didnt find them at her back...She gets worried.Mohit mom came and say that we should leave now but gayatri stops her saying that yet the naik is to be given...She becomes happy and says ok!Then she leaves......Then gayatri asks akshara what happened.Akshara told her that she dont have the keys.Gayatri give a scary expression...and says that u must have should taken care of them😡..There are so many things in it...Lets find the keys..Both start finding the keys there...............Then suddenly gayatri finds the keys on the floor..She gets them and calls akshara and says that thank god i find them..Now u handle everything here..I will go and bring the naik from the cupboard...

Naitik comes to akshara and asked what had happened..why u and maa are looking so worried and then akshara tells him that my keys were lost but suddenly she stops and says that naitik please stop maa..Naitik says what happened😲.She says that if maa open the drawer then she will come to know that the money are not there.Naitik says ok dont worry.I will handle.Rajshri hears their conversation a bit!!

Gayatri opens the drawer....................

Akshara tells rajshri that naitik need the money so i gave him those money which maa gave me.Rajshri says that should i talk to ur dad.u need any help or money...Akshara says no maa.Naitik has said that he will give me money back soon and dont worry he is with me.He will handle everything.

Gayatri came down and calls akshara on stairs. and says that naitik has put his hand in the drawer so i was not aware and he had injured his hand badly.u go and see him.Akshara gets tensed.In the meanwhile naitik came down holding the naik!!!he gives the naik to akshara and says to gayatri that it was a minor injury.I am perfectly fine maa.dont worry and saying this he blinks😉 the eye to akshara and she understand that he did that all to stop gayatri from opening the drawer.Bhabhi maa then calls akshara and gayatri to come and give naik..

Then all the singhanias give naik to mohit turn by turn and mohit says that this all is not a part of rasam to which bhabhi maa says that its our love for u all!!! .......then mohit's mom says that we should leave now!!and then nandani took the blessings from mohit's parents....And goes to door to say them bye and while going naitik says to akshara that today we both have also get engaged but u havent given me any gift to which akshara kiss her ring😳😳 which naitik made her wear ! !as she was kissing bhabhi maa came and took her in front......Naitik keeps looking her and then mohit took the ashirwaad of bhabhi maa,dadda jee and all....Mohit's father praises the arrangement singhanias has done....And the leave from there after meeting all.........Then vishambhar also says that we should leave...dadda jee thanks vishambhar and says that i am very glad that u also stood with us in greeting the groom's side!!!Daddi says that nandani is also our daughter!!!Then dadda jee says that u should all praise akshara as she has handled everything so greatly and rajshri in reply says that she has learned all this from u all😃.....and the rajshri goes to akshara and says her not to worry..and if she needs any help in the money matter....akshara says her not to worry as naitik will handle everything...Then they all also leave!!!

In NAkSh RoOm naitik and akshara both were lying😳 and akshara says that there is so much work in maariage to do..i am so tired....I am having so much pain now...Naitik smiles😊 and gets up and starting giving massage to akshara firstly her hands and then to her head....Akshara says thatfrom where u learn all this...Naitik says that i have done a course in physiotherapy..Akshara says really..naitik says that yes today is my first day i am practicing...Akshara also gets up and says that u tell me where u are having pain i will also give u a massage...Naitik says that i am having a pain here pointing towards his heart😳😳..Akshar smiles and  hugs him....Naitik says that now its fine...Naitik says that today u were looking most beautiful and i will love u forever😳😳......U complain that because of me we didnt enjoy our marriage now we have get a chance to rejoice in nandani didi marriage..Akshara smiles and both get to sleep...😃

Next morning in kitchen bhabhi maa,gayatri and akshara were there...they were making the lunch for all specially for mamma jee.....Akshara says gayatri to taste a dish made for mamma jee....Gayatri says that u have made..it must be ok!!!an when she taste it there was very much salt in it.....Akshara gets worried...Naitik came and look at all and asks what happened..............😲😲😲

PRECAP::

bablu with her maa,bauji and newly wife came to singhania mansion and dadda jee and raj banna greeted them...and welcome them in nandani's marriage...😆

Edited by honeey_16 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thank u mahi for the update!!😃😃...bablu n his babli.........😡😡......
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanx 4 the update..............
-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanxxx mahi for update
bablu n his babli..... dy said ram nd seeta ke jhori   ðŸ˜•
dy look like rawan nd chorail with him 😆
xx Natasha xx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful episode, Luvin t x
xx Natasha xx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mari-d

thanxxx mahi for update
bablu n his babli..... dy said ram nd seeta ke jhori   ðŸ˜•
dy look like rawan nd chorail with him 😆

haha lmfao his wife Bindiya isnt even pretty really, Akshara is the best xx
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.

I hope Akshara doesn't get into trouble bcoz of this money thing.
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bholabear

Thanks for the update.

I hope Akshara doesn't get into trouble bcoz of this money thing.

I really hope not...now that Rajshri knows about the money. She can help Naksh out in case Naitik cant get the money in time. We have to see if Naitik takes the money or not....if he takes it then nobody will get to know about the house so soon
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Btw, thanks for the update. I am loving the way they are showing Naksh these days....Naitik concerned about Akshara because she is running around doing all the work. The scenes given to them are good....finally, they are shown as a real couple varna previously they could have been mistaken a bro-sis duo.
-Vanshika- thumbnail
thnzz 4 da update dear..!!!