CID

EP 627 : Heart Attack Killer (12-Jun-2010)

prabha. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

CASE TITLE : Heart Attack Killer
EPISODE  No. : 627
CASE No. : 425
AIR DATE : 12-Jun-2010

DIRECTOR : Salil Singh
STORY : Anurag Rai
SCREENPLAY : Anurag Rai

As discussed here this thread is for the next weeks case.

We can discuss all aspects of the case here including the promos. Lets be more organized and have strictly one thread per new case.

PROMO Link

EPISODE Link [Thanks to -Nipun97-]
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1415326

WRITTEN UPDATE Link [Thanks to priya_sparsha]
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1416720

CAPS Link [Thanks to devashri]
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1415516

EPISODE RATING Link [Thanks to zerry123]
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1415334

Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Expecting Better than Friday night episode. Looks like they are doing some serious business around the area. I mean taking fingerprints, having blood samples, running after suspects.

Thats the CID I love to watch. more and more.

Wish the episode will be a rocker..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

totallynotme101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

promo came first time just now.........

iski maut heart attack se nahi..........
yeh khoon hai....

somthing like that............
dhyan se nahi dekha.............
prabha. thumbnail
Link to promo added to the first post.

This is a very badly edited promo, most of its shots are from old cases especially Behrupiya. Inhen Kya lagta Hai zip-zap-zoom scenes change honge to we will not realize.

See these caps, they are from Behrupiya.

Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Abhi sir missing from the promo...dont wanna miss him in the episode.after today's terrific performance, he cant just vanish from tomoro's episode....๐Ÿ˜ƒ
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Shagnika

Abhi sir missing from the promo...dont wanna miss him in the episode.after today's terrific performance, he cant just vanish from tomoro's episode....๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Last Saturday, Daya was totally missing....I sort of thought that Abhijeet would be missing from this Saturday's episode.
Aur waise bhi...I don't want him running around just one day after he got shot. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜‰
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Visrom ๐Ÿ˜† Abhi sir is a hero...he ran around the day of๐Ÿ‘ his injury...forget about  the next day!!! Chalo, at least he should show his face here and there...but not forensic scenes plss...
jeet. thumbnail
@shagnika di..yes abhi z a hero n we cant see CID without him...v want him 2day!!
n ystrde his acting was damn awsum!!
somu_05 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Well I Ll juSt SAy.. I hOpe They didnt show Abhi sir in the promo just for the sake of keeping the suspense for yesterdays episode... After such a brilliant Perfoamnce yesterday.. i dont wantto miss im on screen Today..!! i am still Under the Hangover of yesterdayz episode..!! cant stop Smilingg..!!!

@visrom : Humaari loadz and loadz of blessings ki wajah se he recovered Even more Jaldi see....!!!so i hope he IZ there Today.. or they at least show him once and provide a proper reason of his absence ( for eg. they show everyone at his house telling him to Rest or something like that) ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Waise kal ke episode ke baad aaj ka episode jaisa bhi ho chal jaayega,I hope ki Abhi sir honge par even if he's not there(after all unhone goli khaayi thi yaar,I won't worry,first bas woh apna khayaal rakhe and give us many more moments which make us feel proud of him.
But haan hopefully this is not last to last week's situation ki Chemical Bomb episode ne dhamaaka kiya and the later one (I even forgot the name ๐Ÿ˜›) disappointed

but still waiting for tonight's episode with less tension aur ab a little relaxed position ke saath