Uttaran

Mages House Of Mixes~~VanCha Moments(Musical)

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Video Mixes

hi guys....well i was wanting to do mixes for a long time but had no time for it...so now i had the time so i will do mixes now for you guys.....hope you like them.....and yes i will not only do VanCha i will do mixes for all couples....VanCha....VeeCha...VeeYa...SidYa.....all couples are welcome in my house of mixes.....

i have done by first mix...well its short one....its actually VanCha mix.....i used the RoKa version of Yeh Vaada Raha for the mix....i felt it suit Ichcha alot......i hope you guys like them....if i see Vansh repent i will do the Robbie's version of Yeh Vaada Raha on Vansh.....i hope you guys like it

Note:Jyoti my mentor i will be waiting for your comments on my mix......

Vansh-Ichcha Mix(Yeh Vaada Raha)

Vansh-Ichcha Mix(Gale Lag Ja)

Vansh-Ichcha Mix(Chahta Kitna Tumko Dil)

Vansh-Ichcha Mix(Mere Rang Mein)

Vansh-Ichcha Moments(Musical)
Edited by Mages - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Aww Mages thats so sweet of you🤗..but yaar when it comes to VMs ..I guess u r a master in it and a true mentor for all of us😳..

U know what I always imagined this song yeh vaada raha on VanCha right from those rehab center days and woww u selected this song for the couple😲😳..its looking amazing on them..and this sad version is going very well with the current situation especially the scene where Ichha is taking Vansh's photo in hand and then u nicely mixed those old VanCha scenes as if Ichha is getting those flashes..thats wonderfully done yaar👏👏👏😳...Lovely mix...I really loved those VanCha scenes which u selected...After a long time I m seeing your mix..and its just perfect👏😳
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome mix mages .......................... loved it ................. ur the best ...................
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow!......mages👏
U are tooo good at this yaar....i want to learn this art from u....
the song selection, the scenes, and their appropriate appearance ...everything was too good ...i kept seeing it again n again.... as it is i love watching this pair..this VM was a real treat...thankyou
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
beautiful creativity dear.... keep it up...and make some more
Mages thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jyoti06

Aww Mages thats so sweet of you🤗..but yaar when it comes to VMs ..I guess u r a master in it and a true mentor for all of us😳..

oh my mentor comment was the first comment....i am so happy yaar and honoured too ...mopes yaar i am not a master in it...i have been keep telling you...i am still a student....infact you are the master because you pinpoint its beauty as well as mistake....well love you lots and thanx for watching it and pinpointing my mistakes and beauty like always you do as a great teacher....thanx alot

U know what I always imagined this song yeh vaada raha on VanCha right from those rehab center days and woww u selected this song for the couple😲😳..its looking amazing on them..and this sad version is going very well with the current situation especially the scene where Ichha is taking Vansh's photo in hand and then u nicely mixed those old VanCha scenes as if Ichha is getting those flashes..thats wonderfully done yaar👏👏👏😳...Lovely mix...I really loved those VanCha scenes which u selected...After a long time I m seeing your mix..and its just perfect👏😳
i will do the happy version soon but the problem is there is too much tension between VanCha and not enough of happy moments....so its a bit difficult but i will try.....hope to see some happy moments back yaar...i love this song alot from the movie as well as RoKa version...RoKa version its very touching i have tears always in my eyes for them.....and at this moment this song suits them alot.......especially ichcha.....i will try doing Vansh version too....but i need scenes like he is totally break downs how anurag....neev...sujal...karan...angad...arjun...shashank...robbie...veer...kavya...prem juneja...milind...it will be easy to match those lyrics on them

VanCha scenes are precious yaar.....i love that scenes alot....yup after a long time i am doing mixes....i will do more regarding they don't show much of tapwater face and her seduction on her robot veer.....show more of VanCha good moments rather than tensions....it will be good....

Mages thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: JayaV

awesome mix mages .......................... loved it ................. ur the best ...................

thanx for the lovely comments😉
and also watching the mix yaar😛
Mages thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cjs369

wow!......mages👏

U are tooo good at this yaar....i want to learn this art from u....

sure yaar i will teach you how to do it....on my off days next week i will pm the method how to do it....since you are a VanCha-VeeYa fans the first thing you have to do is download their scenes whether you want to do a romantic mix or sad or even seductive(VeeYa😆😉).....you have to download the video and edit only their clips....the rest i will pm you the method

the song selection, the scenes, and their appropriate appearance ...everything was too good ...i kept seeing it again n again.... as it is i love watching this pair..this VM was a real treat...thankyou

thanx for watching the mix and loving it...i am honoured yaar even i love this pair.....well this sad version of yeh vaada raha was from the show Kasturi which aired on star plus a year back....its a romantic show....so they always puts this sad song on the lead couples Robbie-Kasturi when they are heartbroken and seperated....so i had used them because it suits ichcha alot...but even robbie's version suits vansh alot...infact RoKa sad version yeh vaada raha is just perfect for VanCha as the lyrics matches their situation alot

cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
mages yes i love ichha with vansh....but i am not a veeya fan....i hate the character tapasya  and i hate to see her with veer.... i dont contradict the guys who love this pair only because i feel every one to his/ her own liking...but when it gets too much to bear even i have put down my disgust in my posts....
I love ichcha ...whether she is with veer or vansh...i find she has great chemistry with both of them ...now.. definitely more with vansh....
Mages thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shonuu

beautiful creativity dear.... keep it up...and make some more

thanx for watching the mix yaar.....😉
sure to make some more......😛