June 14-18 pn page 1 & discussions

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

friday 18-6-10

thulsi hugs TA..he slowly touches her..gently smiles he tries to hug her but correctly anand comes (as i predicted 😡)and glares...TA removes his hand says "anand ".thulsi turns around sees him..i am not in a mood to talk to anyone pls tell him what i told cries out thulsi she walks away wid deepa..anand is furious walks away..TA runs after him but he leaves..TA's friend asks him wats next..thulsi has feelings for you wat is ur next step..ur engaged...i cant miss thulsi i want to marry her..when i loved her she did not like me my mom forced so i agreed to marry charu and convinced myself but that day in college i fell for her again..but the marriage arrangements i made for thulsi and anand was true pls dont doubt me like him...chi we know you well assures his friend..he asks TA to meet charu and tell truth..but she will feel bad she is very nice person i will feel guilty all life for spoiling her life she looks at me as her husband..dai dont look at it emotionally look at it practically dont delay tell charu immediately...TA wonders..

nitish sitting in balcony having photo...ur also like other gals onlly when we stand near you u look opposite direction much later you fall in love but still i ll make you fall..he keeps flirting with the photo charu hearing al this giggles..i understand one thing you wont help ma love you only find it funny says nitish..dont get angry but rather than sitting her go tell ur love..i want to know how sincere you are..men usually fall in love fast but still dey may not be firm in der decision but women take a long time to decide yet we are very firm says charu...aiya men only leave our parenst family for girls retorts nitish...i don deny but at the same time your the first to ditch gals also ...👏(sama debate!!!)...women whether we love or arrange we trust the guy completely that takes time so bring that trust in lavanya thats the  first step ..she tells him about her friends love life..my friend accepted a guy who kept on following her and kept proposing but after a week he ignored thsi gal was in tears after investigating we found that he went behing hsi first love..nitish comments after all first love is special..charu gets angry "shut up,he went fine but fo rma friend he is only first llove..she still thinks about him you men are so fickle"...nitish asks her to cool down..ok ok ll tell lavanya ll cont to be driver..see you ll nevva change y all this driver just tell her bluntly...its not ma fault she only thought am driver...she says ok ill take lavanya for shopping you also come...
they go down..charu dad cals her for seein the flat that charu ,TA ll live after their marriag..lets take his mom also she tells..periamma interupts no need problems ll come..charu says no i want to live jointly after marriage..they all decide to go to TA place...periappa praises charu

tilaga calls her hubby..i ve got doccuments am gonna der palce throwing dem out dey ll be n ten mis in the middle of st..he tels her no need ur bro bad condition...she says no they thought becz ma bro not der they can act smart ll teach dem lesson..

THODARUM...

Edited by bjda - 13 years ago
Superfast update. Thanks a lot bjda..
Hi bjda, Thank you for the very fast update 😊.

My exams are over. I can help you again with the updates if that is ok for you.
If you wish i can do the friday updates or the updates for another day.You can tell me which day (Monday or Friday) i should do?

Edited by Theiva - 13 years ago
I haven't had a chance to watch the episode yet but sounds pretty interesting. Poor MM, what will he do now? The stupid Mohan, how can be do this to the father who was willing to go great lengths so his son can go to engineering college.
Originally posted by krishfan

I haven't had a chance to watch the episode yet but sounds pretty interesting. Poor MM, what will he do now? The stupid Mohan, how can be do this to the father who was willing to go great lengths so his son can go to engineering college.

That is because Mohan has support from his mother.

Thanks bdja.
I agree with that. It fits the saying like mother like child. Mohan and Padma are so alike. I mean what kind of mother would encourage her son do such deeds. Anyways, Mohan will be getting himself into some serious trouble with that new goon guy who wants to sell drugs through Mohan.
Thanks bjda
Why is director Kumaran coming up with the 'evil stepmother character who blindly supports her useless and equally evil son' again? Doesn't he realise we've already had enough with Bhagyam and Vasu (TMS)? Such sickening characters!
On a positive note, the little bit of romance between Thulasi and Thamizh was sweet to watch 😊Edited by brinny_g - 13 years ago
Thanks Bjda for the update, if Mohan gets into trouble, Padma will blame that on Thuls too...
Originally posted by Caryn

That is because Mohan has support from his mother.Thanks bdja.

It shows thats how much of respect MM gets from his so called wife who has influenced Mohan over a long period of time. MM deserves it for all the ill treatment he has done to his daughter Thulasi listening to Padma.....until the turn of events at the wedding hall.

When is everyone going to know of Thulasi's mum's actual cause of death...and the culprit behind her murder??