Tere Liye

Nazron Se.... OS

munam_13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi guys... I am Priyo and this is my first shot on Anuraag and Taani.. hope you Like it.

Nazron Se

" Oh! You are busy' mein baad mein aati hun'", she concluded nervously and closed the door before she heard his voice. " Taani.. ruko please'" .

He sighed defeated and again engrossed himself packing his luggage . Little was he interested in his packing as he continuously grazed his sight over his room door which has opened for the last five times by Taani and was closed by her at the very moment.

Anuraag knew every bit of Taani, he could sense her happiness, awkwardness, sadness.. In short every bit of emotion that she felt. He knew why she is acting so strange ,she never did feel bad for  intruding him anytime neither did he. But today was different. He knew she's sad as he is leaving the country for the next 2 years for his post graduation.

Being the best buddies of all times, they always stood beside each other and this is the first time they are being apart and it hurt them.

Anuraag was checking his luggage, making sure everything's in place when he heard the creaking sound. Taani peeped inside and saw him zipping his bag and was about to close the door for the sixth time but failed as Anuraag sprinted towards the door and pulled her inside his room.

Stunned by the whole fiasco , she breathily mouthed his name " Anuraag", and that did it. The way she called his name was enough for him to understand that something was very very wrong.

He made her sit on his bed and he sat in front of her, on the floor. Placing his hands on her lap he looked deep into her eyes and asked " Kya hua Taani? Ander kyun nahi aa rahi thi?"

"you were packing na' you were busy..", she answered looking away.

"Look at me Taani", he ordered her softly and she turned to face him.

He stared at her eyes, he read them, he lost himself into them, he bathed with those emotions. He knew her too well, he didn't need any words from her side.

Taani on the other hand was going through a rush of emotions under those strong gaze therefore to divert she brought out her hand, revealing a chain with a durga ma's pendant.

"This is for you. Ma will be always by your side Anuraag" and clasped it around his neck.

Anuraag clasped her hand into his and asked her " That's all?"

She shivered at the question.  The hidden feeling inside her threatened to erupt out but now she didn't care as he was going, leaving her, alone. She opened her mouth to say " Anuraag woh main'."

He closed her mouth with his palm, "shhhhh'." , she looked at him questioningly.  In answer his eyes softened and he let out a soft smile " I know Taani' I can read it in your eyes "

She gently removed his hand from his mouth and stared at him blankly. She should have known. They could read each other's  silence. She should have known, the glint of his eyes reflected hers. She should have known, Anuraag and Taani doesn't need words to convey their feelings.

Anuraag broke her trance and continued " I know Taani, but if you say them mein kamzor par jaunga aur ja nahin paunga. But I need to go' for us." He paused and looked at her understanding him.

"Taani, we need to be strong. Mujhe bhi tumse bohot kuch kehna hai' but I'll say them to you jis din mein tumhare kabil banunga. Now I am nothing Taani but after little hardships I can achieve the success the happiness , the satisfaction' hamare liye. Kya tum us din ka intezaar karogi Taani?" He looked at her hopefully.

She in return smiled a bit a touched the pendant from his neck. "Ma ki kasam." She sealed the promise and Anuraag clasped her hand, thanking her.

That's it Guys.. hope you liked it.. Please press the like button and comment.. will be waiting.....

With Love.
Priyo πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by munam_13 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suryavni thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

priyo...

it was a nice one....loved the way anurag convinced her...

mujhe abhi bhi problem ho raha hai prem -anurag transition seπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

btw i loved your work in kdmhmd forum😊
and my self surya
munam_13 thumbnail
hi surya... I just love your ff dil ko choo liya... its awesome really .. i am sorry i am not commenting on that ff well i am really busy now a days with project exams and stuffs..

and yup this prem anurag transition.. dont tell me yaar.. while typing the whole thing i was visualiing 'them' i hope you understand whom/?? πŸ˜‰
suryavni thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-munam_13

hi surya... I just love your ff dil ko choo liya... its awesome really .. i am sorry i am not commenting on that ff well i am really busy now a days with project exams and stuffs..

and yup this prem anurag transition.. dont tell me yaar.. while typing the whole thing i was visualiing 'them' i hope you understand whom/?? πŸ˜‰

ah!thank you dear....
and abt commenting....even i did'nt comment on khel khel maen...its my fav ff..πŸ˜‰
so i guess we are even thereπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
yaar its gonna give us a big emotional stress forcing ourselves to visualise anu-tanni...while our subconcious screams prem-heerπŸ˜•

and abt anurag...it remembers me of the oh -ever -the -same -expression cezenne khan of kzk
ektha could hav tried some better names!
Edited by suryavni - 13 years ago
munam_13 thumbnail
dont tell me surya.. i never liked that serial and I only watched few after Hiten made his entry as the new anurag *sigh*. They could have used a lot of good bengali names.. atleast they could have asked us, if they needed help πŸ˜‰. I just cant bear ppl butchering such a good name ... they will surely mispronounce the name all through the show  *yuck*
munam_13 thumbnail
and thanks you loved Khel Khel Mein..  it was my first ff and very dear to me.. really m sad for not continuing it. I am still in writer's block mode
suryavni thumbnail

and thanks you loved Khel Khel Mein..  it was my first ff and very dear to me.. really m sad for not continuing it. I am still in writer's block mode

it was??!!
i was totalyy in love with the concept  dear...
hope here you won't let the writers block conquer you...
lets keep our fingers crossed to see hc rocking ...even though i dread seeing him in the mental asylum..πŸ˜• god save us!!πŸ˜†
munam_13 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-suryavni

it was??!!
i was totalyy in love with the concept  dear...
hope here you won't let the writers block conquer you...
lets keep our fingers crossed to see hc rocking ...even though i dread seeing him in the mental asylum..πŸ˜• god save us!!πŸ˜†

This is a show from Balaji Telefilms so let's get prepared for he worst... I am trying not to get attached with any of the shows.. but whenever there's HC  or HT, I tend to break my resolution
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Hey munam,

Great to see you here, I remember reading your work in Desh Forum and glad to see you here back with your writing. It was brilliant shot i loved it and i m real;ly impressed that show has not started but we are getting our talented writers back.
It was an amazing piece, I really loved the turmoil both were going through, knowing everything yet so helpless to do and how strongly she was there hiding her pain, anger and fear of loosing him and then the way Anurag brought her and made her realize his love for her and his ambition for the wellfare of both

Ashlesha
suryavni thumbnail

This is a show from Balaji Telefilms so let's get prepared for he worst... I am trying not to get attached with any of the shows.. but whenever there's HC  or HT, I tend to break my resolution

yup!!
i agree..
its their practice to ruin the show slowly and steadily....making us wail and whine ..unable to hook off from the crap they show us....
but as u said class actors have a special place in our heart...and we cant turn our backs to them😊