~Panchi Bora's Appreciation Thread~ - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Ignore its double post😆
Edited by bones88 - 13 years ago
Panchi Vora in Keshav Pandit
Panchi Vora, whose last serial was Kayamath on Star Plus, has just entered Zee's Keshav Pandit as Sarwar Ahuja's love interest. She plays Sonu, an outgoing girl interested in fashion and dolling up. "I can't see myself as Keshav's love-interest because we are a complete contrast to each other. Even I am interested in knowing how this romance shapes up," giggles Panchi. Interestingly, Panchi was studying law when Ekta Kapoor offered her Kitni Mast Hai Zindagi that was aired on MTV. "I related to my character Ananya because like her I was a small-town girl from Pune and it took a while for me to adjust in Mumbai," says Panchi, who later bagged the lead role in Ekta's Kayamath. Recounting her experience, Panchi says, "My brief from Ekta was to be myself. Like me, Prachi was shy and family-oriented. It was the easiest role to play." Now, Sonu, Panchi is looking forward to wearing fashionable western outfits and yes, "learning something about law from Keshav."

http://www.screenindia.com/news/amitabh-bachchan-to-host-kbc4/634140/
thankss bonu sis
and i think sbs team mostly goes for balaji sets and locations since its a balaji show with a different story they might go and we can request them on facebook
bonu ki bachchee 😡tu ab tak meri naam 1st page pe  nahi daala,💔bolna padega hai kya🤔,chalo phataphat name add karlo aur me waiting to see te first intraction between KP-Sonu .want to see chi fight with KP😆 which we never had a chance to seee a raging chi in KYM❤️ wahan tho sirf pyaar hi pyaar karthi rahathi thi apni woh se🤣
Originally posted by nivedha84

bonu ki bachchee 😡tu ab tak meri naam 1st page pe  nahi daala,💔bolna padega hai kya🤔,chalo phataphat name add karlo aur me waiting to see te first intraction between KP-Sonu .want to see chi fight with KP😆 which we never had a chance to seee a raging chi in KYM❤️ wahan tho sirf pyaar hi pyaar karthi rahathi thi apni woh se🤣

nivi sissssssss🤗🤗🤗🤗 I totally forgot... sorry sis I shall add u now now😃🤗 u have to forgive me for this mistake😆😳
hye i can,t wait till tomorrow luking forward 4 our chi
luv her
Originally posted by rania0

hye i can,t wait till tomorrow luking forward 4 our chi
luv her

me toooo rania😍😳😳
Originally posted by nivedha84

Yes Nivi even i want tosee Chi in fighting mode............😃
OMG........Sonu is Superb!👍🏼  She is rocking........looked so beautiful and acted so well.  It was excellent epi.  Both Madhav n Sonu Rocking!🤗

Keep it up Panchi!👏

She looks stunning........😍
sonu is rocking..panchi looked so cute and beautiful in the black dress..today's episode 👍🏼