Will you compare Anurag/Tani to Premeer? *Check pg4 *

Posted: 13 years ago
hi guys πŸ˜ƒ im jaz...how are you all? good i hope...anticipating tomorrows launch of Tere Liye, im sureπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...so here is my first post here...would love to hear what you all think...

i know that lots of you are Harshad fans out there...and lots of you are old friends from Kis Desh...this is where my questions comes in...after seeing Harshad paired with Additi...and after they gave us Premeer...will you be able to see Harshad paired with Anupriya as Anurag and Tani (do we have a name for them yet?) ...i mean...i know...that even though i may not want to...mentally...ill make the comparison between this new jodi and Premeer...i know it will take some time to get used to..and i know i willl...but speaking for myself...i think ill always have that moment when i compare Anurag/Tani scenes to Premeer...πŸ˜•...what about you guys...

JAZ

I might do it if the scenes are similar otherwise i don't think so. Prem is love of my life πŸ˜† but in anuraag i am not looking for a Prem. I remember almost all of Prem's dialogues and i used to think i will find it hard to accept harshad in a new character but the guy has already proved me wrong. Looking at the promo i did not see a Prem in Anuraag.

Premeer were Premeer and will always be ... but since i am not looking for a Premeer in this show i don't think I would compare. Honestly i am not even looking for same chemistry that we got with Harshad and Additi, there is a possibility we may never get something like that again, magar ho bhi sakta hey key we might. But i believe in all shown chemistry is not the most important thing, in KDMHMD it was very important because they were eternal lovers, in Taryay Liyay its the story of realisation of love, where chemistry no doubt is important but not the most important thing. If they get to do scenes similar to Premeer i might end up thinking oh its the same scene once in a while (because we used to watch one premeer scene like a dozen times 🀣) so yaad toh a hi sakta hey but since am not looking for same kind of chemistry in this show and taking it as a new show altogether, i don't think i will be making comparisons.
Edited by Soaps1 - 13 years ago
In my POV.. why wld they be a comparison.. KDM was all about being eternal & hence chemistry was required.... While TL is not.. So i would never compare Premeer Vs Anuraag/Taani...  Even if  similar scenes are being used.. the POV would be diff in both ways.. so why even compare...

The story line is diff both ways.... I wouldn't....

Edited by purvimeh - 13 years ago
Hey Jaz ! =)

I cant help but compare them. Like you said, its not because I want to mentally, it just comes naturally to my mind. When the promos were aired, I couldnt help but compare Premeer&TaAnu (I think thats what they are called, theres a poll going on). But, I know for a fact that Premeer will always hold a more special place in my heart, cos Ive gotten used to seeing them. I also hope that Harshad-Anupriya will also have a sizzling chemistry, cos theyve really started to grow on me after watching the promos, BUT I dont think ever as much as Premeer.

Alpha..=) x.
I will never gonna compare Premeer with TaAnu..Premeer is special for me😊..they had a sizzling chemistry.😳😳.I luved them..😊TaAnu is different...If any scene  resembles Kis Desh,..Then ill get our Premeer memories..actually their memories all always be there..😊😊.so no comparision..😊
       jeni

I wont do it if the scene are not similare they did with additi..
And Anupriya is also a faboluse actor she did a good role as Suhana in MJHT...
And our harshad is just very good.. as Ali in LRL Prem in KDMHMD and now as Anurag in TL..
Wow! First of all wonderful topic
And everyone who posted above me had good thoughts going

Well, I must admit that I am not letting go of Premeer anytime soon and I am telling myself that Anurag/Tani will never reach such expectations
But I know I shouldn't be telling myself that
Now that I have seen the promos, I don't know anymore.....!

About comparison, People are saying that the chemistry will be different but I don't know! I am not sure if I will compare or not but for sure the storylines are different so it will make a different impact on the jodis
I guess Ekta won't be giving us a chance to compaire *fingers crossed* because I don't want to do that
Edited by KaShBaarish..xx - 13 years ago
AAAAPPPPIIII!!!!!! KITHEY HO!?!?!?!?!?

well actually its my fault for being out of touch! soo sorry! but pleaassee pm me so i know wht ur upto!!!!!!! uff i miss u sooooo muchhh u have no idea!!!! i have exams this week and the next....issi liye ive been mia!!!

kk so as fr this question.....uff...i've been dying to make a topic about it! i will def. compare! lol...in my mind tho...i'll try my best to not put it into words on this forum.....but u know wht else i was wondering.....will harshad an anupriya create the same magic as harshad and additi....like i was thinking about their sbs interviews....how they know EVERYTHING about each other, the tom and jerrry, the karva chauth, the rain season, their bdays, khelo jeeto jiyo......so i was wondering if harshad and anupriya will also become sooo comfortable with one another!?? 

it'll def. take me some time getting used to them...but i don't think they'll create bad chemistry....im just a bit iffy about anupriya since her role in mjht doesn't really say much about her as an actress....especially cuz this role is completely different than wht she played in mjht???? or so i feel :)

loveeeee
ur Sammy Bacha

P.S. lol..this feels like a comment to one of ur ffs! btw....where have they been??? :P
hi jaz nice topic 😊
no i can never compare them.premeer were premeer and no one else can take that place in my heart 😊may be on some day but i am still not sure that anyone else can do this.but i am liking this new couple too.the are looking very nice together.both stories seems differnt.kis desh was all about eternal love which we can never forget.😍 
prem was prem and seriously while looking at promo i didnt see prem in anurag.
from promos anurag is looking very different from prem.i dont have any reason to compare both.
premeer were premeer and anurag and taani will be anurag taani for me.both are different and will remain different for me.so i dont think that i will compare them with each other.
we have just one thing common  which is HC .and i am sure he will portray anurag very well and i hope anupriya will do same thing
waiting for show😊
Jaz Di

Lovely post....

Hmmm...I can readily give Anuraag Taani a special place in my heart...Coz I totally love childhood love stories...with the sacrifice and pain element in it....(stories like Devdas😭....πŸ˜‰)

But...It is rightly said "Dil se dhadkan bhuladena asaan nahi hain..." Premeer are like my heartbeat. I may give place to other jodis in my heart....but they are my heart's necessity!!!

So I guess...I will not compare the two pairs....they both have a common element Harshu which actually makes these jodis special to me...