Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Def 1st and 2nd .. every relationship is vulnerable, esp in the first days .. then I also like Damita's Rishta .. so much of jhagdas, but they aren't ( mostly ) serious ones, they are more like nokh jhoks which is fun and make them cute πŸ˜† .. and they understand, love, care for each other so well! I love how Damodar teases Savita whenever she's upset or angry to cheer her up ..   that's why their rishta has lasted for so long..
Edited by tasnime - 13 years ago
carpe-diem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Piya so true but we get bored with the same old thing naπŸ˜†
hmm !! so u wanna spice them up πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
how by bringing Shravni in between ?? 🀣
carpe-diem thumbnail
Nahi Piya, how about they tell the rest of the world the heck with you guys. we are going to stay married...well they can say this to shravani.
wishful thinking Casper 😍
carpe-diem thumbnail
Yea Piya but they can only go up na. the worst has happened what else is left but to make amends πŸ˜†
u think so ......Manav marring Shravni wud be the lowest of low ....let's see how low the CVs can go  🀒 πŸ˜†
-ALI- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I agree that satish versha relation is good but to me its more from satishs side. Dam sav relation is better than them but for me the best rishta which is even better than dam savita is manohar sulo. Pure understanding and sensiblity is there in their relation.
unknown18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -ALI-

So bhais, behens nd friends which relation would you prefer to have ? I know none of you would like to have some of the options. But do comment why do you like to have such relation !

sab ko bhai behen kyun nahi kahaπŸ€”