Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
very good prediction Sid 🤣

Ali ......Mano never says anything no opinion at all 🥱 atleast Damo says what he feels is right whether Savita listens or not is a dif issue altogether ðŸ˜†
-ALI- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Aap log ki soch thodi badi nahn ho sakti kya! Har sentence ka double meaning nikalte ho aur waise friends likha tha kaun sa paap kar diya?
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
None of the above...

I want ROmeo-Juliet or Heer-Ranjha or Laila-manju wala rishta chahiya...Chaahe jaan kyon na deni pade  😳
-ALI- thumbnail
Ab main kahunga k main gusa hun, toh aap log bura maan jaoge aur agar kahunga k main gusa nahn hun, toh double meaning nikaloge. Wacko. Waise main aap logo se gusa kaise ho sakta hun!
acre thumbnail
if i have to pick one from the following options i will definitely goes for option no 2
-ALI- thumbnail
@piya: if manohar keeps quiet its mistake of his and not their rishta. I am sure even if he would put his opinion sulo will understand and respect him. Thats why i said that their relation is very good not manhars attitude though.
carpe-diem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Varsha whats the point ya. such tragedies. not that PR isn't one of they but they live the tragedy...well i can't really think of a love story where they get together lol
Varsha u love tragic love stories 😭 🤔
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: carpe-diem

Varsha whats the point ya. such tragedies. not that PR isn't one of they but they live the tragedy...well i can't really think of a love story where they get together lol

So true Carpe,,,,,I dont know one either but ones I mentioned b4..

That is why I would prefer those Love story couples whether they get married and are together or not is not the issue...To me they both loved each other madly...Everyone has to die one day so why not for love if there is love 😉

In most marriages, marriage stays and Love goes out the window...I am never for the one sided love...It is hard to measure upto someone's love & expectations...Besides one does not feel obliged to love back in those relationships...😳

acre thumbnail
i loved the relation between manav & archana,but their love is the main link to break their relationship,they sacrifice their love & life for others
Edited by acrewood - 13 years ago