Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xfinity thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Savageforlife

I agree completely !! Have you seen Ek Chalis ki last local !! He is really good in that one too !! :)

I have 😆  I loved it- enjoyed it. I loved how unusual that movie was. Maybe a little silly in some scenes but full credit for Dare to Be Different. 👏👏👏  Now looking forward to Aisha. Have you seen Road? The first half of the movie was soooo bloody good but the second half went haywire   I think the director never wrote the script of second half and the rest were impromptu 😆😆😆

@rachna: Athiti-- I was expecting a lot more from Paresh but it somehow didn't cut through. But I really liked Rocket Singh. 👏  Oye Lucky was hilarious 😆  I loved how abhay picks up random things from the house. 😆
Edited by griffin - 13 years ago
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@griffin lol true, Paresh wasn't as... meh well, not as funny as before, like in hera pheri and all. But nice movie otherwise, its very simple which i found nice. Ajay Devgan and Konkona were good!

HAHA yeah xD especially the scene where he says happy birthday to the jogging girl and then robs her house lol

hay has anyone seen All The Best? watched it today >.< not too funny hay.
Okazaki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Had a movie-athon today..thank you Star Gold n Set Max!

Rocket Singh- Liked it. Such a sweet, simple story. Ranbir is turning out to be quite a fab actor.

Bum Bum Bhole-Cute lil story between a bro n sis. Was more like a short story, nothing much to write about.

Atithi tum kab jaaoge- the first bit was funny but then it became too senti..liked the last twist. Meh...

Want to watch a really funny movie..they dont make them like Hera Pheri anymore. :(
dormantdreams thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: griffin

I have 😆  I loved it- enjoyed it. I loved how unusual that movie was. Maybe a little silly in some scenes but full credit for Dare to Be Different. 👏👏👏  Now looking forward to Aisha. Have you seen Road? The first half of the movie was soooo bloody good but the second half went haywire   I think the director never wrote the script of second half and the rest were impromptu 😆😆😆

LOL I found it hilarious !!! it did get silly in some parts I agreee!! Like the part with Mangesh bhai and Abhay LOL !! But at the same time I found it funny !! and I can always drool over Abhay soo ....😆
 Yup, Looking forward to abhay's performance in Aisha, he will continue being the awesome actor he is :P I agreee with you on Road, it did go haywire later on , but like you said it was shot beautifully . Did you know it's script is selected for academy archives? Link - http://www.india-forums.com/bollywood/article.asp?id=15280
Mistyy thumbnail
watched IHLS in theaters, wat a crap...oh myyy, that was the worse movie in a longgggggggggggg time

good thing watched eclipse aftrewards, caz needed something better to revive from that torture.
shirani7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Milenge Milenge, it was a nice moviee, shahid looked dashing!
AmbyCious thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Udaan...was a brilliant movie,,,,,as good as 3 idiots... loved it!

Milenge milenge..no story...no nothing...jst a good concept..
Sonic010 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Milenge milenge-nice film. shahid and kareena make a beautiful pair
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I watched I hate love stories great film I enjoyed Imran and Sonam I think Imran was very flirty in the film, Sonam was good but I think she could have done better but I know she will develop more acting skills.