-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Tere Bin Laden

Brilliant non slapstick comedy after eons ! Creative and non preachy considering the subject of the film.

Performances - No one was bad. Pradhuman Singh , the actor who plays Osama's look alike steals the show. Barry John was top notch !
But I found Ali Zafar strictly average. For a first time though , he was not too bad but the other actors completely over shadowed him.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Am i allowed to review hollywood movies too? :S

Angel39 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _-sHoNaa-_

Am i allowed to review hollywood movies too? :S

I'm not too sure, but I think people have done before in this thread. I'm sure it counts as a recently seen movie.
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Inception, one of the reasons why hollywood rocks! Seriously if u havent watched this movie yet, go ASAP to the theatres & watch it...THE BEST MOVIE EVER! You can even take ur whole family wid u cuz it doesnt have any kind of scene tht u cant watch wid ur family, THIS ONE IS JUST PERFECT! This is a movie where u can make use of ur precious brain & mind! An overwhelmingly interesting idea executed VERY intelligently & brilliantly! At 1st its hard to get wat the movie is bout, but as the movie goes on, u will be hooked (trust me u will feel ur eyes locked to the screen). After the movie, u will feel dizzy like i did...cant tell u the reason y...but i surely can tell u this movie was worth the money & wat a great experience :) Watched such a FANTASTIC movie after so long! Trust me u wnt be disappointed. leonardo di caprio is just...flawless. After the movie ended, every1 in the theatre gave a round of applause to this movie!

This has become my all time fav...i STRONGLYYYYYYY suggest u to go to the theatres only for this!

rate it
100000/10
:)
Edited by _-sHoNaa-_ - 13 years ago
Angel39 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
^^Thanks for the review - I have heard such good things about Inception- hope to see it myself soon.
preity*zinta thumbnail

Just saw I hate luv storys - It was okay. I'd give it like a 5/10 .. decent acting by Imran and Sonam .. straight forward story quite predictable the second half sorta got boring .. enjoyed the songs though

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I have watched Chameli this weekend. Liked the film, it was different bollywood film. what I most enjoyed about the film is Kareena's performance. It was just so interesting to watch how she pulled off such a hard role. I give her performance 10/10. And the film 7/10. My favorite song in the film Bhaage Re Mann

Fav scene: When Chameli tells Rahul boss's character that her job and how dirty it is. And he replies his job is also dirty. He get's paid for talking. And Chameli goes you get paid for talking? Her acting there was just mindblowing, and she was funny too with her expressions when he told her he gets paid for talking. 😆

another one of my fav scene: Is when Chameli tells Rahul's character that she can speak English too.

I have never done this but Kareena's performance in the film deserves 👏 Edited by lensahunte08 - 13 years ago
^^^^I love Chameli, its my favorite Bebo performance!!!

I rewatched Raincoat again. Loved it!!! Aishwarya in her finest element. I love the chemistry Aishwarya and Ajay share, its so earthy, raw and real!! Would love to see them together in something like this again.
wida thumbnail
IHLS
and i lovedd itt..it was very cuteeeeeeeeeeee
loved imrans expressions and sonam was goooddd
jassiee. thumbnail
kites- loved it
<3