Rate Harshad Chopra as an actor

Poll Question :

Rate Harshad Chopra as an actor

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
This pole is for our favorite  Harshad Chopra. But this pole is not based not Popularity , so don't be biased , Judge him on acting & tell the truth..I know he is a great actor

I think this will answer that question 😆
10..nd m not saying this coz of his popularity..i thik i can tell the difference between and actor who just acts and an actor who makes his character soo real..as if it was 100% true........nd harshad is the only actor till date who actually made me cry!!..i can never forget how the first time i cried nd i felt so stupid coz i was crying for a show...but then i got pretty use to harshad making his character as prem so real!!....nd his eyes speak louder then any actor's words.....nd i luv his expression when hes gets emotional..they get so real...nd when he gets angry bout his lovE!!!!!!!!!!!! ..dmn it it gets really hot..even my guy cousin..he came to my house nd i watching tv shows..nd he hates indian dramas..nd whne i was wtahing kis desh..nd there was a flashbak of teh scene whener prem protects for his love heer..many deshians would kno that m talkin bout the june 18 scene..well my cousin was like that this guy acts so real..nd he was there should be more shows like this than all the shows where the main girl is always crying..he meant that there hsould be strong male leads too....nd then i showed him sum more scenes of harsahd and additi acting on youtube..when they had a fight befor ethe leap..nd my cousin was like these actors ar so gud...soo yea just a lil story..HC and AG rock!!..i hope anupriya turns out be a dhamaka too!!
Harshad is one of the few actors that can actually act
Unfortunately, in this industry (Even in bollywood) True talent is left unoticed I am very grateful to Ekta that she has always brought wonderful talent into her serials
Harshad is one of those actors who can speak with his expressions
Its amazing....You can feel his happiness, saddness, etc
Very few actors are able to connect to you
And most importantly, they make you feel like they are truly the character they play
Example: Prem is not Harshad..He's Prem! So that's what Harshad has been successful doing. Even if an evil role, if he can do that, then hats of to him
I hope he treats the character of Anurag the same way because I know both characters are quite different
An example of an female actress who can do justice to any character is Rati Pandey *smiles*
Edited by KaShBaarish..xx - 13 years ago
Originally posted by KaShBaarish..xx

Unfortunately, in this industry (Even in bollywood) True talent is left unoticed I am very grateful to Ekta that she has always brought wonderful talent into her serials
And most importantly, they make you feel like they are truly the character they play
Example: Prem is not Harshad..He's Prem! So that's what Harshad has been successful doing. Even if an evil role, if he can do that, then hats of to him
I hope he treats the character of Anurag the same way because I know both characters are quite different
An example of an female actress who can do justice to any character is Rati Pandey *smiles*

i havent seen rati act...soo cant comment but for me the one actress that made me cry nd laugh wid her is additi...sorry this wasnt bout the topic but yea😊😊
Originally posted by KaShBaarish..xx

i agree with you....Harshad is truly in a class of his own!
none of the above options.... i would give him a 100 on 10!
Someone has voted 1..how sick is this . he is such a brilliant actor still 1 . You may not like him , but you should appreciate true talent .,
he is the best actor i have ever seen till date....
He is perfect blend of all so 10 out of 10.