Tere Liye

anurag is way more intense than prem

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
i know you guys going to kill me...but whatever it is my love and my jaan is still my sweet....shy...reserved...naughty...romantic...passionate Prem Juneja....

but from the promo what i saw i feel that anurag is way more sensitive and intense than prem whom is so matured and reserved.....

prem is intense but then i feel anurag is wat more intense...i could feel the intensity and passion for taani when he closes his eyes....lives those moments of love and jumps down the cliff....such act can be done only when a person is way too sensitive and intense.....

prem teaches love and how to standby with your love.....but anurag teaches madness of love...how a person commit himself of doing anything in love even if its taking away his own life......

anurag has a madness in him....a passion in him which prem lacks....

i am not comparing prem-anurag...i am just saying the lack factors in the characters.....

and the character anurag is just written for harshad...because he is the only person can do such intense character which requires to talk through his expressions and eyes.....

as prem he did most of his talking through his eyes and as anurag he uses both his expressions and eyes to do the talking....ekta made a beautiful choice to play her anurag......only harshu suits the role.....

i am already madly in love with anurag now.....i am going to cry for him already when he will do all sacrifices for taani.....

prem is eternal lover....
anurag is intense lover

i hope you guys are not offended.....prem is my soul and anurag is my shadow.....

i just can't wait for the show...to see harshu once again creating magic

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Prem was passionate too but his passion was probably different and more chanalized πŸ˜† ... anuraag i am yet to see so can't compare the two 🀣 But yea i too am in love with him after seeing the promos but for me both are different characters and Anuraag does seem like an intense character

But even as Prem, Harshad used both expressions and eyes as per the requirement of the scenes and that is the reason i guess he was chosen to play Anuraag too

honestly i would not want to compare the characters of Prem and Anuraag ... Prem was like as good as they get, Anuraag though will have more grey shades i think. Both characters are different

And as i said long back

prem is my first love, now i am waiting for second πŸ₯³

Edited by Soaps1 - 13 years ago
Mages thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Soaps1

Prem was passionate too but his passion was probably different and more chanalized πŸ˜† ... anuraag i am yet to see so can't compare the two 🀣 But yea i too am in love with him after seeing the promos but for me both are different characters and Anuraag does seem like an intense character

But even as Prem, Harshad used both expressions and eyes as per the requirement of the scenes and that is the reason i guess he was chosen to play Anuraag too

And as i said long back

prem is my first love, now i am waiting for second πŸ₯³

prem is passionate...whatever he does he do it infront of the world.....he doesn't care a damn....the way he left house with heer-meher and fought with his family...worth applause..he shows his pain

as for anurag...he looks more sensitive and reserved....all the pain and suffering he might hide into his heart and will not show infront of the world....but cry in loneliness......he is more intense in this way.....thats what i see from the promos.....

ell even as prem he uses both expressions and eyes...but i always concentrate on his eyes when he was prem....now for anurag i want to concentrate both because he is too intense....

harshu is perfect for such roles...ekta did a good job in choosing him because he will make this character a beautiful character that we will neevr forget even for years......

Prem will be always my first love....i was not even craz for prem basu/bajaj(karnvr bohra) in kzk...but simply crazy for prem juneja....

anurag...well i love both anurags....but just hope our this new passionate and intense anurag is not like our anurag basu who loves to sacrifice
-svetalana- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Prem was intense and passionate calm person who understood love very well and also how to handle relationships like with father, mother, brother , sister or as being husband , lover and adorable father.
Prem was bit ideal and eternal

Anurag is bit human , will do all mistakes that we all do in different phases of life and then realise and make correction.So we may see anurag as  possessive, passionate and then as intense lover who may give up his life for love .Madness in love.
So i guess we will see Harshad emoting with eyes , expressions with silence and his body language will be different.

I agree its the role that can be played only by Harshad and i think too that Ekta  might have written this role only for Harshad as he is the only one who can play such difficult role with ease.Her latest interviews too support this.

Harshad has one quality that give him any role he will prove that he is the one who was made for that role.Ali baigh, Prem Juneja and now Anurag but still he is not remembered as prem or Ali .He is always recognised as Harshad Chopra.He play the role, make it live and then still not tagged ,.Thats quality of intelligent and brilliant actor.

I am 100% sure that show and Harshad will once again prove to audience that we are not wrong.
Mages thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Intellienough

Prem was intense and passionate calm person who understood love very well and also how to handle relationships like with father, mother, brother , sister or as being husband , lover and adorable father.
Prem was bit ideal and eternal

Anurag is bit human , will do all mistakes that we all do in different phases of life and then realise and make correction.So we may see anurag as  possessive, passionate and then as intense lover who may give up his life for love .Madness in love.
So i guess we will see Harshad emoting with eyes , expressions with silence and his body language will be different.

I agree its the role that can be played only by Harshad and i think too that Ekta  might have written this role only for Harshad as he is the only one who can play such difficult role with ease.Her latest interviews too support this.

Harshad has one quality that give him any role he will prove that he is the one who was made for that role.Ali baigh, Prem Juneja and now Anurag but still he is not remembered as prem or Ali .He is always recognised as Harshad Chopra.He play the role, make it live and then still not tagged ,.Thats quality of intelligent and brilliant actor.

I am 100% sure that show and Harshad will once again prove to audience that we are not wrong.

i agree with you yaar😳😳😳😳😳😳

prem has made us deewani....now lets fall in love with anurag....

yes harshad is known by his name rather than his characters because he lives his character....
Edited by Mages - 13 years ago
SheVi4life thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
no comparison for me..coz i think no character can ever be as beutiful as prem or heer...i think prem was teh ebst lover onscreen eevr..he had every emotion in him..possesiveness, protective, naughty, shyness...i like a lil of everything so for me prem will always remain a perfect character no matter wat..i dont care if harsahd is playing anuraag..even tho i luv harshad to death..it doesnt mean that i would forget prem nd start luving anuraag more..
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
None of us can ever forget Prem ... he is my first fictional love and will always be the first πŸ˜†

In Prem's own words:

"Aaj sey hamari zindagi ki aik nai shuruaat ho gi
Bas aik hi chees purani ho gi
Mohabbat" 😍
-svetalana- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

None of us can ever forget Prem ... he is my first fictional love and will always be the first πŸ˜†

In Prem's own words:

Mohabbat" 😍

So true 😍😍😍
Edited by Intellienough - 13 years ago
Mages thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: CAqueen

no comparison for me..coz i think no character can ever be as beutiful as prem or heer...i think prem was teh ebst lover onscreen eevr..he had every emotion in him..possesiveness, protective, naughty, shyness...i like a lil of everything so for me prem will always remain a perfect character no matter wat..i dont care if harsahd is playing anuraag..even tho i luv harshad to death..it doesnt mean that i would forget prem nd start luving anuraag more..

prem will be always our first love because we got to know love from prem only....

as for anurag we are yet to see......but yes since harshu is anurag i love him too....my only hope he doesn't turn into anurag basu....because rajat character robindro too loves taani....
Mages thumbnail

In Prem's own words:

Mohabbat" 😍

waah kya dailogue hai yaar😳😳😳....

i really miss the golden days of PreMeer😳😳😳

i love this dialogues of prem alot

"Main Prem Juneja In Hawaaon Ko....In Ghaataon Ko...Apne Maa...Baap...Apne Guru...Bhagwaan...Ko Saakshi Maankar...Ke Tumein...Heer Maan Ko....Apna Patni Maanta Hoon...."