IMP Please read

Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello Friends,

Today our much awaited show is gonna go on air at 10 pm IST. Just a gentle reminder for all the Prem-Heer fans who have come here from the KDMHMD forum.

Harshad-Aditi/Prem-Heer have a special place in your heart..I understand that. But you ppl will enjoy the show much more if you don't compare Harshad-Anu/Anurag-Taani. Its a new show, new concept, new couple...best will be to leave the memories of KDMHMD intact & prepare to make fresh memories😊

I know that some couples are eternal for us...no other couple can take their place...like for me PRB & GHT will always remain the best...howevermuch I like any other show/couple, these 2 cannot be replaced. But we have to remember that some other members may not have the same opinion as us...for them Anurag-Taani may mean the same as Prem-Heer mean to you and vice versa. So while make any comment or post, we should think if our words will hurt any other member/actor.

Refrain from comparing the two couples with reference to acting, looks, chemistry etc.  Give the show some time to pick up & settle down before jumping to conclusions. Topics like "Prem-Heer or Anurag-Taani?", "Harshad-Anupriya cannot match up to Harshad-Aditi's chemistry", Anurag-Taani are much better than Prem-Heer" and such similar topics are topics which are sure to create fights and spoil the atmosphere of our wonderful section.
NO COMPARISON topics allowed AT ALL. Any topic which is perceived as problematic by the Dev Team will be closed without warning.

If you find any member breaking IF rules or the Tere Liye section rules, please report the post or PM me (Manasi_16). Don't join in the topic to defend your fav...that will only increase the fights & make it difficult to maintain peace.

For any other doubt please check:
India-Forums Code of Conduct and Tere Liye Forum Rules

Thank you😊

Tere Liye Dev Team
Edited by Manasi_16 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Manasi for posting this! Will definitely keep it in mind! πŸ˜ƒ
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
thankyou mansi for posting
Will definately follow them and will hope same for all
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks Mans, this was needed.
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
thanx manasi....this was needed!
Yea, that was right...😊
Will obey it... 😊
Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Great post! πŸ‘πŸΌ We're not saying that Prem-Heer should be forgotten, they're always a part of our good memories, they gave us tears and happiness. But it's time to move on, like life does, and accept new things. I'll try not to compare Anurag-Taani to Prem-Heer, because that will just insult the beautiful memories I have of Prem and Heer. There's nothing to compare anyway, the characters are different and the plot of the show is different, so the two shows should be percieved differently. Prem-Heer will always be cherished in my heart, yet I am really looking forward to the jodi of Anurag and Taani! 😳 x
snowwhite30 thumbnail
thnks manasi.... will keep in mind...
Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks dear.......wil keep that in mind
but most ov the members are premeer family.....and soon they'll mak up a separate family for anuraagtani........
shareen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks manasi...I'll always love premeer the most..bt here,i'm not looking for kis desh in tere liye...It's going to b a fresh show with fresh characters and i'm really looking forward to it...πŸ˜ƒ