Tere Liye

Tere Liye to air first in HK & Singapore

BittuJi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello people 😃

how's you all? 😃

okay, so.. since SP's completely been revamped, it's become kinda like Zee TV outside India.. where u get all shows at one time 😆.. and originally.. tere liye was supposed to be at 830 UAE time, and 1230 HK time.. but now it's changed to 830 at HK time too.. which means 430 UAE.. and 600 india.. so means that Tere Liye will air first here 😃

just thought of giving this news here 😆... to everyone who live in Singapore, Hong Kong... and people in the same time as us.. Philippines, China, Thailand..

so yay! we're the first people to watch Tere Liye 😎

and even UAE viewers can watch it at 430 😃

yay! im so excited 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sapnamg thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I live in Singapore and saw the timings 8.30 UAE expecting it to be aired at 12.30 SG time.. but just today i saw 8.30 SG/HK as well.. Great news for us 😊

I dont think UAE viewers will get to watch it at 4.30 since it shows 8.30 UAE..which is 10PM india... so i think we will be the first ones to watch itEdited by sapnamg - 13 years ago
BittuJi. thumbnail
^ i duno.. coz we have same SP as UAE.. or maybe it changed? 😆 but yay! so happy we'll watch it first 😃
sapnamg thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Shivani-

^ i duno.. coz we have same SP as UAE.. or maybe it changed? 😆 but yay! so happy we'll watch it first 😃

I know.. I was kinda confused too.. I was going to keep a check on both 8.30 SG/HK time and 8.30 UAE time just in case it doesnt air at 8.30 SG/HK time .. too good to be true .. Am eagerly waiting too 😊
BittuJi. thumbnail
^ yupp.. same.. i hope it airs at the same time.. coz they even changed ladli repeat time.. ladli's coming now.. 😆 but it used to come at 8.30 before.. so i hope we get tere liye at 8.30 😃
theaisha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Aww great! Im in U.A.E! Can't to watch it=) Thanks shivani =)
That's good for all singapuries...
Have a nice time gals...

Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Lucky!! 😆 I have to wait a whole week for it to be shown in the UK 😒 Guess it's off to Youtube for me...🤣 x
mmmai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I live in Singapore and I also saw the promos showing that it would show at 8.30 singapore time. But last night it aired at UAE 8.30 which is 12.30 singapore time. Actually it didn't even start at 12.30, it started at 12.45 and ended at 1.15, because starplus showed music videos and comercials from 12.30 to 12.45.
sapnamg thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mmmai

I live in Singapore and I also saw the promos showing that it would show at 8.30 singapore time. But last night it aired at UAE 8.30 which is 12.30 singapore time. Actually it didn't even start at 12.30, it started at 12.45 and ended at 1.15, because starplus showed music videos and comercials from 12.30 to 12.45.

I live in Singapore too & I had a gut feeling they wouldn't show it at 8.30 Sin time.. Was too good to be true   ðŸ˜†

Yes it did start late for some odd reason

But what a beautiful and strong start... was worth the wait 😊