Written update 14th june 2010

Posted: 13 years ago
wRiTtEn UpDaTe 14 JuNe 2010

helowss girlss !!today's epi was not soo good but not soo bad also!.!There was a good naksh scene also and a little sad scene also!!and insecurities are arising in the minds ...and that bindiya😡

The episode starts with all the singhanias including mamma jee and mammi jee welcoming rituraj and his family.Rituraj moms say to dadda jee that we have bring rituraj with us also and our bahu also..then bindya and rituraj took the ashirwad from all..to which dadda jee says that ur values are very good👏..it shows that u belong to a very nice family..To which rituraj says that in morning first of all bindya take ashirwaad of dad and mom..bindya says that my life is because of my parents blessings.....then bindya and rituraj went to kitchen to meet gayatri and bhabhi maa.

In kitchen naitik was saying that is there no way to lessen the salt in daal😲?gayatri says that akshara u have increased my work.now what we will serve to guests..what we do now..rituraj and bindya came and rituraj says that u dont need to do anything!bindya has came .she will do everything..both took ashirwaad of bhabhi maa and gayatri and meet naitik and akshara....Bindya was looking at akshara very strangely!.!.!Then rituraj ask gayatri that about what problem they were talking..gayatri told them and bindya says that its a very small problem..i know how we can less the salt in daal!she says akshara i will teach u and she make the peras of dough and put them in daal and says that now the salt will dissolve in them and u can serve daal to all..bhabhi maa says that i also knew this method😆...u know every work..gayatri says that u have solved my very big problem...rituraj says that my bindya is very sweet..she always handle everything and he says bhabhi maa and gayatri to come with him and sit outside with all..bindiya will see everything!and he took both of then outside..in kitchen naitik keep on looking akshara and her expressions for sometime.....

Rajshri sitting in her room and was in deep thoughts....vishambhar came and ask her what happened.she says nothing..vishambhar says that i know what are you thinking..u are thinking that akshara has handle all the marriage preparations so perfectly..u say her to learn cooking and all..and now see she knows everything!.!rajshri came yes she has become so responsible😊..i hope and wish that this marriage gets over perfecly and finely!nothing wrong should happen..vishambhar says her not to worry..everything will be fine..😉

Rituraj was playing basketball with the kids when naitik came there ...kids went to him and ask him to play with them..naitik says that he will play later as he has some work now..rituraj smiles strangle😕 and throw ball towards naitik and naitik catches the ball....😃..rituraj says that arent u getting worry that my wife is more beautiful than u...rashmi and nandani came there and says that u both are same still fighting!!nandani congratulates rituraj for his marriage and rituraj did the same to her..then nandani says that i didnt meet bindiya where she is...rituraj starts praising her wife and naitik keep on looking him with confused and angry expressions😡🤢....
Then rituraj says that u have to find bindya urself....and then they both went to find bindya.....

In guest room akshara say bindya to do rest..bindya says that its a very nice room..gulabo came and akshara say her to put the meethai box over table and the gifts in bhabhi maa room..she do that....rashmi and nandani came..bindya looks nandani from top to bottom🥱...and while nandani was sitting bindya was about to help her to which akshara says that nandani didi didnt like that anyone help her....
Nandani smiles and says bindya that u are very preety..rituraj was just keep on praising u!To which bindya blushes ...Rashmi says that but our akshara bhabhi is best..😃😃to which akshara says that bindya is best as she help us so much as she came..(daal matter...)Bhabhi maa came and says akshara some work to which bindya says that tell me i will aslo do some work...bhabhi maa says that u rest..akshara is handling everything related to this marriage..if u need anything tell her and she goes....rashmi and nandani also goes saying bindya to rest....akshara was also going but bindya ask her to give water..akshara giver her water and bindya says that hum dono ko bohat bane gi..rashmi has said rightly!.!to which akshara smiles and goes.....

in the hall every one was doing some work and there were only ladies there...Akshara saw a box which was still unwrapped so she sits and start wrapping it!Naitik came there and keep looking at akshara..One lady ask her that if u have some work or u need anything!naitik says that i just came to ask that is there any work for me to do...Akshara says that naitik here only ladies are sitting so u go !naitik says that i will help u in wrapping the box!he sits with akshara and start her naughtyness...while wrapping he sometimes hold akshara's hand and both look at each other..like this they wrapped the box and gayatri came and says that naitik that u r doing so much work to which naitik smiles......and then akshara call gulabo and say her to put these things in backyard!Gayatri take all the ladies in main hall for mehendi ceremony!!Naitik took akshara to their room...

In the room naitik say akshara to close his eyes,,firstly akshara say that she has so much work and all...but then she closed her eyes and then naitik took out a green colour duppatta(chunari type)and put it on akshara..Akshara open her eyes and looked at it and says that naitik its so preety from where u get it..naitik says that u ask so many questions!i want u to wear it today...and i want u to look most beautiful...more preety then all sisters and bhabi's and also from bindya bhabhi..akshara looks at him with confused expression..🤢naitik says her to promise that she will look most beautiful..akshara for few seconds thinks but at last promise him and gave a smile......😃

All were busy in doing preparations for mehendi ceremony!All the maheshwaris ladies came..bhabhi maa and gayatri welcome them..and say them to sit but rajshri say that they have came early to help them in doing some work!Then gayatri says bhabhi maa that she has forgotten to bring joora ...bhabhi maa says what we will do now..who will go!rajshri says that we will bring joora..we order a joora for akshara from jaipur...gayatri says that it was very nice bhabhi maa..bhabhi maa gets happy and says ok...it will be a great help from you!!and they all went inside!

Akshara came and see rajshri and all and go and meet them and says to rajshri that i have taken lunch and i am fine..all smiles..and akshara asks about vishambhar and at the same time all men also came..akshara hugs vishambhar and go to do some work!!!Bindya and rituraj came after getting ready for the function..both took ashirwaad of daddi,kaki and rajshri and daddi praises bindya and then bindya says bhabhi maa to take rest she will handle everything!bhabhi maa says i was going to prepare the plate for pooja!!bindya says that i will do that..akshara says that bhabhi maa i have already done thatt,..bahbhi maa smiles and bindya gave a strange expression🤢🤢.....

Akshara was going while the ladies sstop her says that the guests are about to come and u havent get ready yet..see bindya she has get ready and looking so beautiful..rituraj came and says that my bindya always lok beautiful!!Akshara says that m just going to get ready!!

As akshara was going to her room gayatri calls her and says that she has to wear the neklace yesterday but its all mess up in one another!!akshara says her that she will do u go!!!gayatri smiles and went...Naitik came and hold akshara from back and says her to get ready soon..akshara tries to release her and in doing so the neklace broke down...........akshara says naitik that waht have u done thsi..now what i will say to maa..and she wents..rituraj came and says that at last u have learnt how to be patient!!naitik replies not for all and went!!

akshara going down ,,varsha came and ask what happened...she replied that whenever i want to make every one ahppy..some one always get angry and now naitik has get angry with me!!varsha says that in fighting there is love for other..........

NO PRECAP!!!!
Edited by honeey_16 - 13 years ago
thnx for the update Mahi!!
I hate hate hate this babli!!!!!!😡 Wat Big did she do by repairing the dal???!!!! BM said she already knew it!!!😆 She reapired the salty dal.okay..but wat was the need to go and blabber it infront of the whole family😡,thus insulting my poor Akshi!!!😭😭
This bablu-babli r gonna give a tough time to NaKsh!!! RR has already started his jalaana to Naitik......😕
thanxxxxx mahi for update
dat babli look more like bablaa ............. our     APNY MOSAY APNI TARREF ................ PERFACT MATCH FOR BABLOOOOOOOOOO 🤢🥱🤢

Edited by mari-d - 13 years ago
thnx mahi for the update...😊
bablu n his babli aate hi have started creating problems...........tht bindiya was looking at my akshi as if usko kaccha chaba jaayegi......😡😡😡.........i hope naitik supports akshara😊😊 Edited by sia.k_1 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by sia.k_1

thnx mahi for the update...😊
bablu n his babli aate hi have started creating problems...........tht bindiya was looking at my akshi as if usko kaccha chaba jaayegi......😡😡😡.........i hope naitik supports akshara😊😊
ARRY SHE IS FILLING JELUOS OF HER YAA ........ AKSHI IS CLEEN FOR IN AND OUT NOT LIKE HER NOTANKI 😡😡😡😡😡😡   I HATE U BABLIIIIIIIIIIII🤢🤢🤢🤢
Thanks for the update mahi...
bablu n his babli
ne aate hi apne rang dika diye..lolzz

Naitik and his day time romance 🤣 🤣 ...poor Aksh
Originally posted by ritu_iluvyrkkh

Naitik and his day time romance 🤣 🤣 ...poor Aksh

same time activeness ka problem u know..🤣
Originally posted by Tafseer

same time activeness ka problem u know..🤣

yup and Aksh is too tired during her "activeness" wala time after all her servant-chores during the day 😡 ...I seriously wonder wht Gulabo & MJ and all that train of servants do throughout the day 😕
Originally posted by ritu_iluvyrkkh

yup and Aksh is too tired during her "activeness" wala time after all her servant-chores during the day 😡 ...I seriously wonder wht Gulabo & MJ and all that train of servants do throughout the day 😕

yar woh dono kamchor ka nam mat lo...Gulabo only says 'jee' followed by various names like Bhabhi, chhoti maa, Bma....😡  😡  n Maharajjhi ka kam bas cheekna chillana n yahans e wahan hona hai..i was on the assumption that he was the cook of the house....but never saw him cooking....but boriyon jaise badan lekar ghoomte rehte hai....😡 😆 😆