Jamunia

Will Jamuniya go OFF the AIR?

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Today, while seeing a re-run of Jyoti, it said that starting June 21st, Jyoti will be moving to 8:30pm.  This is the time slot of Jamuniya, so I wonder whether this means that Jamuniya will be going off the air?

Can't honestly say that I'll miss it 😔
Edited by Vrisha - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Noopurdutta thumbnail
It shouldnt go off air , cause I am a big fan!
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Vrisha, did you mean to say   Jamunia will go off the air in your actual post?  You have written Jyoti😊

I don't know who finds the current plot interesting😕   I am out for now until and if things improve  I feel bad for the actors as I feel some of them are very good and they are not getting good scope in Jamunia
Edited by Mallika113 - 13 years ago
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yeah mallika
if jamuniya actors were not in my frnds list ,i wud hv given a damn to this show

i also feel bad for the actors
vrisha can u tell what wud b shown in place of jyoti at 7:30 PM(IST) ???if jyoti is taking jamuniyas slot .
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
do anyone know what happend to Kashi as Sarvagun Sampanya gets timeslot 8:00 pm
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Mallika, fixed.  Thanks for catching it - too many 'j's 😆

Sita

Jyoti moves to Jamuniya's slot @ 8:30, while Sarvagunn Sampann, the new Marathi based show, moves to 8:00.  I have no idea where Kashi or Jamuniya are moving.  They've started showing promos for Rakth sambandh, which is said to fill up PKCM's 9:00pm slot, and there's another show in the wings.  So  I think PKCM might go, and probably Jamuniya.  I doubt that Kashi or Devi are going anywhere, since they've just introduced leaps.  I do hope DHKJ goes.

I caught a bit of today's episode - Jamuniya, after leaving the haveli, has gone to Chutki's mom - thankfully, no Ramlali anymore.  With this exit, the alliance b/w Batori and Padmavati/Ghungru has broken up, and it remains to be seen what happens b/w them.  At any  rate, I don't  care  either - the show  just doesn't make any  sense.  The last high point was those foreign dignitaries visiting and Jamu saving the day.  I  don't  necessarily miss Gajraj, but the Girija maiya managing everything via Bali & Jai (Avadh seems gone as well, while Harihar is still there) just doesn't make for  a good plotline.

Incidentally, anyone saw what happened about that girl, whose story Bali told Jamu?  I missed those episodes.
Mallika113 thumbnail
Vrisha, I have not seen it in a while, only bits and pieces.  I saw Jamu yelling at everybody and preparing to leave  Well good, atleast she moved to Chachi's place.   Gajraj has magically disappeared, because he knew that the show might come to an end🤣
 On FB, they have posted that there will be more twists😕
sd_384 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yeah Guys, Jamunia is going off Air
Mallika113 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sd_384

yeah Guys, Jamunia is going off Air

Are you sure? Too bad, the show started off so well though

sd_384 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yes mallika, it is all due to poor approach of creatives, the actors were too good..I am feeling bad for them...