Will Jamuniya go OFF the AIR? - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
no its going to go off air since it doesn't have high trps unless they gain trps they are going off air with logical ending as well as kashi since that to does no connect with audience hopw this help anything could change if they get high trps but i doubt that since bandini n joyti r the most gainer of trps in imagine!
Originally posted by Mallika113

Hmm,.  the mystery of Jamunia continues😆  Will it be on or off !

Mallika

That sounds like a more fun mystery for Jai & Bali to solve.  Maybe Bali can ask Girija mayi this question, or take a rifle and pay the CVs a visit 😆
Originally posted by Vrisha

Mallika

That sounds like a more fun mystery for Jai & Bali to solve.  Maybe Bali can ask Girija mayi this question, or take a rifle and pay the CVs a visit 😆

Too funny Vrisha🤣  Anyway  Bali can't visit Girija mayi as she has moved on over to Geet as Gurmeet-Maan's Dadima  😆😆  She is a wonderful actress,  she is a very rich lady there, she is cool and she can speak English😆
& the biggest thing is that the makers of the show not making any statements on facebook
they r keeping a total silence abt this all confusion
thts really annoying !!!
Guys I will post the update soon...  :)
Thanks

Can you do a summarized update of the events this week, so that we know at least the major developments?
folks ,Mr Sharad Tripathi ,the dialouge writer of jamuniya confirmed the news on jamuniya page on facebook that jamuniya is going off air & the whole jamuniya team is in great shock to hear the decision of the channel !!!!
vrisha ,very very nice episodes were shown on 15 & 16 june
very emotional & eternal jai-jamu moments with some nice background soulful songs

i just loved the epsiodes this week

now jai is so heart broken that he has gone somehwhere without informing anyone

jai-jamu remembering each other like true eternal lovers

vrisha if posssible do watch out for the epsidoes of 15 & 16 june on youtube

outstanding episodes

& jai is missing

bali informs jamuniya that jai is missing ,jamuniya shocked to hear
jamuniya is now staying at chutkis mom's house ,she left haveli & jai forever !!!
i will def miss jai-jamu for sure
really feel very very sad for all my fav actors in the show

its very bad that imagine is ending jamuniya so soon !!!
Yeah, it is sad for actors, just because of poor script and story it  went such a way, too much of bodhan family and not focussing in jai and jamunia and havelli part..

Sita, I am still waiting for one update to be confiormed, just keep ya guys posted....