Will Jamuniya go OFF the AIR? - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by sita11

vrisha ,very very nice episodes were shown on 15 & 16 june
very emotional & eternal jai-jamu moments with some nice background soulful songs

i just loved the epsiodes this week

now jai is so heart broken that he has gone somehwhere without informing anyone

jai-jamu remembering each other like true eternal lovers

vrisha if posssible do watch out for the epsidoes of 15 & 16 june on youtube

outstanding episodes

& jai is missing

bali informs jamuniya that jai is missing ,jamuniya shocked to hear
jamuniya is now staying at chutkis mom's house ,she left haveli & jai forever !!!

Sita

One funny part I did catch was Padmavati & Ghungru dump Batori, once Jamuniya left. 🤣

So now, does Batori shamelessly just remain in the haveli, even though neither Jai nor Jamu are there?

Oh, and the 15th episode, Jamu finally confronts Bodhan and Ramlali and demands to know from them why they cheated her.  Jamu, didn't the fact that Ramlali thought nothing of scalding you w/ a hot iron several months ago give you a clue that they hate you?  Simplicity I can understand, but idiocy?  Anyway, thankfully, she refuses to be a burden on them, and goes on to chachi-ji

Saw the 14th episode as well - Jamu exposing Jai re: Radhiya.  Frankly, what disgusted me was not so much Jai, but Jamu.  Here is someone who did nothing about being cheated by Batori even after her marriage, which is in the present, but she's getting back @ Jai, and pulling an entire natak for something in his past.  Frankly, the Jamu character is ruined for me.
They should add a better twist and induce a new character, perhaps that will reveive the show!
it should not go off air!
are you listening production ppl?
ok sd i will wait for ur update

@ vrisha -yeah all of a sudden jamuniya became a bit hard hearted ,she lost her politeness ,i think the makers did all this to show an emotional separation between the lovers
i didnot like 14  june episode of radhiya story
but loved 15 & 16 th june episodes !!!!

i really wish that imagine ppl shd change their minds & give an extension to jamuniya

sd ,yes too much of bodhan family & batori the cause of low trp's

vrisha yes i too loved the way batori was lambasted by ghungrro & padma !!!!
Edited by sita11 - 13 years ago
We were posting on FB wall our thoughts all the time.  The production people knew it that the show was not being received well with current track, but they didn't make any major changes or leaps.  So sadly , the show is closing shop  

Good luck to the cast and crew of Jamunia on their future endeavors!
Just an article I found stating both Kashi and Jamuniya are going off air:

Jamuniya and Kashi's premature ending

It's not the content but TRPs that decide the fate of the shows in the television industry today. Even a critically acclaimed show is brought to an end if it fails to generate required TRPs for its survival.

The latest to bear the brunt and all set to come to a premature closure are Beyond Dreams' Jamuniya and Film Farm's Kashi on Imagine. The two shows inspite of their unique content have been unable to connect with the audience and generate TRP required to brave through stiff competition.

Informs a reliable source, "Both Jamuniya and Kashi are all set to go off-air from June 25. The shows have been unable to strike a chord with the audiences who have been indifferent to them. The shows are ending owing to the channel's policies."

Where Yash Patnaik, producer Beyond Dreams remained unavailable, producer Pintoo Guha of Kashi confirmed the news.

Actress Melanie Pais, protagonist of Kashi, says, "Yes, the show is ending on June 25 and I am deeply saddened with the development."

http://www.indya.com/news/newsdetails.aspx?p=Jamuniya-and-Kashi%E2%80%99s-early-ending&xfile=2010/June/News_20100617_26
Sita

Yesterday's episode was just boring - I hate too many flashbacks in an episode, and 90% of yesterday's episode was just that.  If you didn't watch it, aside from Jai coming to Chutki's home to ask Jamu to return, you didn't miss a thing.

I'll comment on today's episode later - maybe after sd's update.
thanks saativik for the article
i wonder why MR Patnaik (jamuniya producer) is always un-available for comments .

@ mallika -----------i totally agree with u ,we were constantly saying just end batori/bodhan family track as soon as possible & introduce fresh female leads in the show ,but the makers didnot hear us

@ vrisha --------i am happy atleast that batori is not being shown these days,yes yesterday 17 june there were flashbacks which made the episode very slow ,but due to jai-jamu i liked those flashbacks ,the song played at the background was very nice ,depicting the feelings of jai so well

i loved the way bali talked to jamu ,jamu really deserved that ,she has become a real hard hearted lady

yeah !!! vrisha ,lets see what sd has to say .
now they will show a dead body at the haveli
everyone thinking its jai's body

jamuniya wud realise what she did ,she wud lament like mad !!!!
really jamu treated jai so badly !!!
jai was totally heart broken & dejected with his life !!
I wonder who that dead body is😲    Jamu will def be sorry for the way she treated Jai. 
yes guys, the show is going off air its confirmed