Will Jamuniya go OFF the AIR? - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
yes we posted so many updates on FB, Mallika and sita were like constant feedback givers but no vain, Patnaik's dint listen to it.. though Sharad did repond to our concerns but all in vain.. Instead they could have focussed more on havelli, dausahib , things would have been much better,,
Now there is no point crying on spilled milk... ๐Ÿ˜”
Am sad for cast... Good luck to their respective future endeavours....
It is very sad to say bye to a show that I loved in the beginning.  Never expected such a quick ending  I guess the CVs now know that they should have listened to the viewers and should have done  some major plot changes, but they didn't
Originally posted by sita11

now they will show a dead body at the haveli
everyone thinking its jai's body

jamuniya wud realise what she did ,she wud lament like mad !!!!
really jamu treated jai so badly !!!
jai was totally heart broken & dejected with his life !!

If it is Jai's body, how will they fill up the whole of next week?  Exposing Padmavati, Kuber, Ghungru and Batori? ๐Ÿค”

Yesterday's episode was first 3 parts flashbacks, only the last segment Bali visiting Jamu.  If they are going to waste time like this, I don't blame the channel for ending the show.  We either get these worthless flashbacks, or we get slapstick theatrics from Padmavati, Ghungru, Batori or Ramlali, and nothing really positive from the show.  I am sorry for Kashi, but not really for Jamuniya.  Aside from the actors in both.
WOW! thats good news!!!

OMG,  I have never seen this many flashbacks on any show ever ๐Ÿ˜ฒ  Maybe if the show was 20 years old, they can refresh everyone's memory, but this is too much !!!!!!  I guess the CVs have nothing left to show !!!
Yeah, they are wasting huge portions of the episode.  Like last night, only in the 3rd segment did they get to the body being brought in, but not uncovered.  Precap shows Jamu doing a mini agni-pariksha - taking a lit diya in the palm of her hands ๐Ÿ˜ต and doing a puja to apparently get back Jai.  So I guess they'll burn some episodes w/ more flashbacks until Jai comes to.

Hopefully, they bust Padmavati & Kuber, and send Batori back packing.  Although I didn't see her in last night's scene.
Yep, Jamu is holding the diya on her palm and praying to Lord Krishna.  Why didn't anyone open the sheet to see whose body it was๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†    That would be the normal person's reaction, maybe they were scared, even Bali !!!!๐Ÿคฃ
Another flashback ridden episode, so just the briefest update that will tell you all: Bali uncovers the body and discovers it to be a dummy.  Kuber & Padmavati both smirk.  Bali then reads the letter and sees that it's a ransom note demanding Rs1.5 crore @ the temple, or else, Jai dies.  Bali says that the person who sent this has invited his own death.  Jamu does the puja, and appeals for Jai to return safe.

Methinks Kuber & Padmavati are behind this, and by the end of this week, they'll be exposed, and either killed, or sent to jail.  After that, members of the haveli will live happily ever after.  Other possibility - both Jai & Jamu die, and this story has a Romeo & Juliete ending.
Thanks Vrisha for the update.  Ok, thank God , it was dummy,  pun intended๐Ÿ˜†   I knew Jai was alive because Jamu had her sindoor on promo when she was praying to Sri Krishna.  It will be a happy ending,  they won't give us a Romeo-Juliet ending.