=Sanjeeda & Aamir's App.Thread # 02= [VM-PG.43] - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks Kanu! You've been a great help with the videos! πŸ€—

Swetha, I love that moment! The flying kiss, AWWness! 😳 The way he gave it and Sanjeeda's smile, all that was really sweet!
Guys I am posting the coming week's pics by Swetha here as the previous thread is complete and and I don't want anyone to miss out these, esp the duet!

Originally posted by -Shweta-

Aamir-Sanjee Duet Pics this Week

^^^^AWWWWWWWWW😳

i am very confusedd why they changed the pattern noww..why duet now is on sunday instead of Sat..and in sunday's epi Angad is not there also...

Sat's Pics

Edited by Shades-Of-Grey - 13 years ago
Sunday'sEpis  Next will be jalwa onesπŸ˜†

Thanks so much for the cute cap updates! πŸ€—
CONGRATULATIONs Guys....on the Second AT  πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

n OMG....what an HEAVENLY Start to the AT...wit the News of Aamir-Sanjees duet n the to die for Pics....

@Shweta............ πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Tujhme..rab dikhta hai...yaara main kya karun...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— AWESOME stuff girl...thank u thank u thank u ...........soooooo much for the pics of Aamir -Sanjee.......

So so so sooooooooooooooo happy............  Cant wait for Sunday.......

@Kanu.......... Awesome...AVs girl...luvd the Wink ones soo much..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘  Rocking stuff....

@Pratibha............ Wow...that siggy of Aamir-Sanjees duet act...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› rockingggggggggggggggg ...!! Gr8 stuff dear...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by Armu4eva - 13 years ago

wanted to post this avi madee by Preettiiiiii...its cutee naa😳
@Haila.......Shweta...its to die for cute... 😍 Thanks to u n Preeti...❀️
ur welcome Tanu ni can't wait for duet the pics r hottttt n soooo romanticcccc specially the kiss pic awwww..😳 and i agree with Mita that the upper tip of Aamir's upper lip is touching the lower tip of Sanjeeda's lower lip 😳 they are the best cute sweetest n romantic coupleeee love them they both rock!!
Edited by -Shweta- - 13 years ago
hailaaaaaaaaaaa................for real???? omg someoneee pinchhh me........am deaddddd 😲 okkk iwill beee hyper nowww.....mad hyper πŸ˜† ......aamir and sanjee duet in znd....finallyyyyyyyyyyyyyy πŸ₯³ok likee mitaa said....i dontt care wat judges say...how muchh they scoree.....all i knoww is am in heavenn 😍 ...... tis act looks likeee an emotional one....the last pic shows somthingg kindaa.....she is dyingg and he is sad...my commentss not over.....am gonnaaaaaa so post individuallyy on my fav oness....onlyy if i managee to stop staringgg at the first pics...wich got the kisssss😳 ..cantt wait for the duet
Edited by CuPiD-EffecT - 13 years ago
soryyy cantt resist soo a gonnaa comment on sum i realyyyyy loveeeedddd

i jus loveeee tiss onee.....esp for their adorablee expressionss....and howw their heads are joinedd....kindaa simplee but yet soo sweeeet....lovee their smilesss

i donttt thinkk i need to sayy it... but still...I LOVEEEEEEEEE ITTTTTTTTTTT πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒβ€οΈ it can be termedd.....hot, cute, passionatee....sweet...everythinggg....i just loveee their chemistryyy its (i dont have words) inexplicable. plzzzz SP channel walo....editors of the show....dont edit tis in the final telecast and plzz dont show tis part from top angle or anythingg ...it better be a closee shot likee the pic....cant stop lookinggg at it man....how hot is it.....and yeahh its touchinggg a bit...the lower end of her lip with his upper end πŸ˜† .....cho chweeet 😳 ......i knowww am soundingg hyper cause am happpyy seeing the pic.....i donno abt judges liking or not likingg....but i am suree am gonnaa loveeeee it πŸ˜ƒ.....awwww my cuddliess....whyy are theyy so cuteeπŸ˜†

thnkss swetaaaaaa badaa walaa huggg to u for the picss πŸ€—