Written update 15th june 2010

Posted: 13 years ago
Written Update 15th june 2010

firstly so sorry girlss for the late update..i didnt came online yesterday so havent check my pm box..manasi has informed me to do update but sorry 4 the delay!.!.!here is the update!

The episode starts with dadda jee,raj banna and all the other guests welcoming mohit's family for mehendi ceremony!mohit came and hugs naitik and took ashirwaad from all the elders.then all came inside and sit..Then mohit's mom give the shagun of mehendi to bhabhi maa.All the ladies insist her to show the shagun stuff but bhabhi maa says that gayatri will show it and she is inside..she will come and then u can see....bhabhi maa give the shagun to bindya and says her to give it to gayatri and says her to check it once!.!.!

In the room gayatri was asking akshara that how the neklace breaks..akshara says i was trying to fix it but it broke down!.!.!Akshara says that i will bring a new one to which gayatri replies that there is no need to buy a new one..i will wear anyother..bindya came and tell them that the shagun has come and bhabhi maa has said to give it to u to check it once...Gayatri see it and give a confusing😕 expression as there was not much in the shagun!.!bindya says that shagun is very nice but if all the guests will se it they will talk about us!.!bhabhi maa enters and was saying something but as she sees the shagun she stops..She says that everyone will say that its very less ....bindya then says that we should add something in it..it will be better..bhabhi maa says it will be correct..we should add some jewellery and sarees.....gayatri also says that bindya is saying right!but akshara says that we should not do this.may be mohit;s family didnt like this..bindya says that we are giving this to our daughter so they should not have any problem ...bhabhi maa and gayatri both says that bindya is right and they put some sarees and jewellery in the shagun...

R
ajshri calls vishabhar from all the males and says him that at last we have got the chance to contribute in this marriage!i have took the responsibility of ordering joora from jaipur for nandani!.!vishambhar says that its very good😊.but will it come at time..rajshri says dont worry it will come on time!i will order it after going home!i have the phone number...vishambhar says ok..we will do our best in this marraige and he goes....

All the ladies gather outside and gayatri shows the shagun to all...All praises the shagun very much and says that the groom seems very rich!mohit gets surprised😲🤢
after seeing so many things in the shagun ...he goes to rukmani(his mother) and ask her that how she had given so much.she says him to be quiet u dont know anything and in heart she was getting happy after seeing so much things!

Akshara take a glass of sharbaat and come to naitik and say him that i am sorry i have said all that because i was angry at that time..i didnt mean anything!please take this sharbaat(girls this time no green sharbaat😆😆) and dont be angry please..naitik looks at her and says that i dont need ur time and this sharbaat also and he goes....

All were enjoying the ceremony when rajshri came to akshara and say her to go and get ready!she says ok!.!.!Akshara with a disappointing face going to her room and there on the bed she saw the dress given to her by naitik , , then something comes in her mind and she starts getting ready!

All the men sitting in hall...mamma jee as usal complaining🤢😆..he says that he cant sleep in so many people.!.doctor has said me to sleep peacefully at night..i however mange in naitik's marriage but this time i am not well so u please book a hotel room for me .i will go there for sleeping!.!dadda jee says that ok as u want..a room will be booked for u soon!.!.!Vishambhar says that we have much space in our house so if u want mamm jee can live there!.!raj banna says that its ok.we will arrange an hotel room..vishambhar says that u have ur two two houses then y hotel!!mamma jee also gets agree and says that if u insisting so much then i have any problem...then all the men went inside as the mehendi function was to be held there😉....

Nandani came and all praises her as she was looking very preety..then bindya also came and sit beside her and she was applying mehendi on her hand by the mehandi-maker..rashmi says that today we will come to know who is best bhabhi..gayatri says how!rashmi says that who's mehendi will be best she will be best bhabhi...all smiles...and rituraj looks at bindya and she blushes🤢....

All the ladies asked naitik that where is akshara?has she get ready..all the guests are coming...meanwhile rashmi says that there is bhabhi....and akshara was coming down and was looking just gorgeous ,mindblowing,awesome,superb.beautiful,preety and .............. in short very eye-catching and naitik also smiles after seeing her...all say that she is looking a fairy ...and she was truely looking a fairy!😉

Then she came and sits besides nandani and says to rashmi that today is sangeet and no song and dance..rashmi says that we were waiting for u..u have come now the sangeet will start.!.!bindya gets jealous🤢😲........

then the song playss
AYI SHUBH GHARI DEKHO MARE ANGAAN.............
akshara,varsha and rashmi dance on the sogn and bindya dance only on half song after that she goes as she was not able to dance more....😆😆
and while dancing naitik was loooking at akshara and he was lost in her.....and he was smiling seeing her.......😳

After the song nandani,bhabhi maa,akshara were in the room with bindya also there...
Bhabhi maa put the wedding dress duppatta on nandani and says that its so preety and beautiful..bindya also says that its colour is very attractive!bhabhi maa says that its the choice of our bahu,...as bindya gets to know this she start saying that the embroidery should have been more....these little things should be there to enhance its beauty..bhabhi maa says that if the set would have been there nandani must be looking more preety and says to aksharau must should have bring it before naa.....Gayatri came with the set..akshara gets surprised😲 and ask her how u get the set..she says that i have gone to jeweller for the repairing of my neklace so i bring the jewelllery also...he was asking about the money...u go tomorrow in morning and give the money to him..bhabhi maa says that set is also very nice,bindya says yes..its very preety.bhabhi maaa says that its also the choice our bahu......bindya instantly says that there should be more moti in the set...and akshara excuse from them and came in her room and says that where are u naitik??

NO PRECAP

Edited by honeey_16 - 13 years ago
update soon plz..

n honey ..um missing all d fun in IF yar\1...hope ki ill b back home soon!!
thank u 4  update honeey!!😊
Thanks 4 da update,Honeey!

Dis Babli is disgusting!🤢🤢🤢
thnx for the update mahi sweetie....😃😃
thanks honeey

the episode was good.. but that bablu's wife! 🤢

akshara was looking fab! 👍🏼
bablu rejected akshara and married this babli, she is not even cute and looks really evil.  Babloo deserves her for rejecting our Akshara, I think akshara is one of best looking girls on tv these days
Thank u sooooooooooooo much mahi for the update.....🤗
thanxxxxxxxxx mahi for update
bechari akshi phas gaye
Akshara was looking fab today!!!!!!! After a very long time she is looking this beautiful and the dance sequence was very good too..