Seven

Special Chit chat with Seven Stars-Eklavya added

-Nadii- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey GUyss

I now u all r sad as Seven is ending this week😭😭

So I got the chance to Chit Chat with some of the Seven Stars and What they had to say to their fans on IF...😳😳😳 
-----------------------------------------------------

Starting with Himmanshoo A Malhotra aka Haryaksh

How was it to play a role like Haryaksh:

To start off with playin haryaksh was certainly not easy at all .. I guess any role which is extremly apart from ur personality definitely becomes difficult..
I m normally a sweet polite & sometimes a mastikhor kindda person & haryaksh when given to me was angry rude blunt & rugged & on the top of it a tapori.. It was difficult to give shape to haryaksh.. So the first step was physical appearance..
For haryaksh a lotta workouts.. Pumpin up..I went 2 shades darker in my make up since people livin in Chawl r not too fair n then literally had to step on d road to understand the mumbaiyya language.. The common man in Mumbai.. Since I m from Delhi originally so naturally my Hindi is very good. Now d difficult task was to make it bad.. So kept observing people kept workin on it..n in d end it payed.. I m happy people liked haryaksh I always wanted har to b very soft inside n very emotional yet very hard exterior n I m happy people found that part n related to it.. Playin haryaksh definitely was a challdnge n I think it helped ms grew as an actor though wen I started off even I was not too sure of pullin ot off so wel. Thank god everythin fell into it's own place..

How was it to work with the cast on the set? Are u all as close in real, as shown in the Serial?

As far as characters in seven are concerned we had certainly the best people so far.. Blessed with all good human beings.. Very understanding very lovin..  Especially Nushrat, raashul, meherzaan, Kashmira and Shivam they all r still very very close,  and I miss them wen I work somewhere else.. We had a grt grt te shootin for seven we really love each other too much I guess .. N they all love me soo much I m their hima or himoo they cal me by diff names..hehe.. Even I m very close Tod direction team SIDDHARTH .. His associate YOGESH.. Worked with them b4 in a show called 'champ' on bindaas.. SIDDHARTH is like an elder brother always an inspiration.. Loved workin with him..

You have played different charachters before Seven, how is Haryaksh different from them?? What's next, will viewers see u back on TV again?? Is there any specific Charachter u want to play furhter?

Playin haryaksh was indeed an extension of my acting potential.. Till today most of d characters have been very very close to my personality but har was different n I totally loved playin har.. It's like ur discovery as an actor n everytime surprising urself.. Hehe.. N yes u will get to c me soon.. Dnt kno which show . But will keep u updated.. Though shot 2 episodes for starone horror stories.. U guys can check on that till somethin new comes up

His msg for his Fans on IF:

essage to my fans would be pls keep showering ur love n blessings on me n all crew n cast of seven.. We indeed wrked very very hard to make dis show possible.. A lotta sypport from ur side is always a source of inspiration.. To keep movin ahead despite all hurdles n obstacles.. Thank u soooomuch everyone for personally likin my work n appreciating it.. Words might fall short but my love wil not....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meherzan Mazda aka Mastishk

How was it to play a role like Makstishk:
Playing a role like Mastishk was pretty easy cause i portray the same character in my daily routine ,, care to hoots ,, hapy go lucky kinds ;)
How was it to work with the cast on the set? Are u all as close in real, as shown in the Serial?
Working with the cast was outta the world ,, got to learn so much from seniors actors like Kashmira Irani , Himmanshoo Malhotra , Shama Sikandar , Raqesh Bapat and even ma sis Nushrat Bharucha.
Unlike working with the actors ,, working with the entire direction team was really what i had not expected ,, i have done many small roles in other soaps and have been yelled at very often by the directors ,, Ast.Directors etc.... Although working with a director like Siddharth Anand was completely different. His entire direction team and him indeed pampered us like their own children and treated us very sweetly. I often pray and ask God whether ill get such a friendly cast ever again :-((
All of us SeVen are indeed very close ,, whenever we get the time we go out chilling partying etc....
Although im very close to ma sis Nushy (Unlike on REEL ,i treat her like Drish even in real life) and Himmu (the fire man)
After playing Mashtishk in Seven, will the viewers see u again in a different avatar? Is there any specific Charachter u want to play furhter or any specific show u watch?
As of now i haven't really decided or finalised any character that i really want to portray , but i love action and want more of it unlike rona dhona.........(would love playing a drug addict since i don't even take hukka ,, i would love seeing myself act in that character ,, it ll really be a test )
If u get the chance, will you try outside tellywood?
Yes i definately would like trying stuff outside tellywood !!

this is Meherzan aka Mastishk ,, signing off !!
Mwah..................

Nusrat Bharucha aka Drishika 

How was it to play a role like Drishika:
It was a lot of fun playing drishika... she was a mixture of fun and glamour and substance. There was a lot of scope for improvisation and i took full advantage of it!

The cast was the best part of it.. yes we had amazing chemistry which is why u'll believe we are that close in real life :) But honestly, i am very close to three of the cast members.. and am good friends with two others.

After playing Drishika in Seven, will the viewers see u again in a different avatar?
I am taking a break from tv... too hectic for me to handle.. but lets see what come up.

Shivam Sood aka Eklavya
How was it to play a role like Eklavya??
It feels great to experience the journey of a character.. eklavya is special coz even i look up to him and wish to have powers like him. I am glad that yrf team believed in me and allowed me play eklavya..

It was a group of young fun loving people... oh sorry i forgot.. fun loving ''MAD people'' lolz... can't explain what madness we have had on set. We couldn't stop laughing even while we were rolling:) Its probably bad, but madness doesn't understand good or bad..

After playing EKlavyain Seven, will the viewers see u again in a different avatar? Is there any specific Charachter u want to play furhter or any specific show u watch?
Ya sure, I'll keep hunting for interesting roles, which probably means you going to see alot of me.. I wana play a vampire next

If u get the chance, will you try outside Tellywood?
I think every actor working in T.V. has a desire to work in films. For me the journey has just begun... its a long way to go.

Ur msg for ur Fans on IF:  
I would like to thanks everyone who followed our show.. Thanks :) my msg to them is... We all wana be superheros and have the powers.. But, the greatest power is within... ''The power of mind''

Will keep editing this...

Seven Dev Team😳

Edited by -Nadii- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lavarnia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
thanxxxxxxxx yaaaaaar
can i contact him personaly??😳
himmanshu wanna c u in other shows
-Nadii- thumbnail
I will tell him to visit this, maybe he will reply back here:)
sevenfan111 thumbnail
thanxx..for the ifo divya...really great..:))) love u all...:PP
bmtdluver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks, that's really sweet

lol, did anyone notice that Nusrat said that she was really close to three and good friends with 2. That adds up the 5, and if you add her, its 6.......what about the other person(the seventh?)πŸ˜†
thinkapala thumbnail
please KASHMIRA join us in chat.............
bmtdluver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i just loved Shivam Sood's answer about how the cast isπŸ˜†

From superhero-vampire. Should be interesting.
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Kashmira plz plz plz plz

join us
we want to know what is your answer
so plz join