Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tomiko thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Thanks sweets!

Would you be able to open up a VM Gallery in the forum?  It makes it easier to archive!😳
Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Tomiko

Thanks sweets!

Would you be able to open up a VM Gallery in the forum?  It makes it easier to archive!😳

i will open it no probs. 😉
Zoya2550 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi, can anyone tell me how to made vm???
starchase thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

can my vm gallery be added please

spln thumbnail
that looks pretty decently archived nabila - except, erm, for the FF's do you think u can post a message asking for authors to mention if their fictions are complete or not? cause many times, readers are looking for stuff that is essentially complete?

(just for a parallel, when madiha did this, she made the completed ones look green, and the in progress look blue )
Tomiko thumbnail

Thanks Nasu ... I'll do that when I'm moving the links over.😃

Any suggestions how to promote this?  No point me updating this thread if nobody is going to pay attention.🤔
-Dimple- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
spln thumbnail
erm yeh - i dunno if this is possible - but, is their a mass spam the threads options with the mods? a way so u can post the same message on multiple threads? maybe DT members can take turns to sort of leave a prompting comment on the fics on this thread already - new comers sort of follow the trends as they are set, so they should not be that much trouble...

other than that - can u edit the title of this sticky post to somethin more - erm in caps or say something like ATTN: FF writers/VM makers MUST SEE ...

???

just throwing ideas - never done DT work, you know!
Tomiko thumbnail

The current one not grabbing enough?

I added FF/VM/Poetry/other.🤔
spln thumbnail
its explicit enough - if you think the response slows down, or sort of stagnates, there's always the caps lock mode! :P