Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi Nabila.. My Vm thread's link..

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1482775
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hi

i am one of those who has multiple threads in terms of FF and am part of the discussions aspect as well

Now tell me what i need to do..if you see my new thread

Wishful Thinking-2 it would have links to all my work...so would like to put that only or all the work i have done so far..in media center or wherever you decide to put the FFs/ OS/Scenes whatever you want to name them...

i am now trying not to create too many threads for my ease and ease of the readers...

Nargis, MaaneetDD and I also started the discussion thread as one..and only use that for discussion rather than three people opening up different threads, also have encouraged people to post their POV here so that it becomes a wholesome ground ... it is different in the sense that instead of talking about the episode per se, we look at the implication..and remind everyone to look at that rather than just looking at what happened today...for me that is redundant...for all saw it right...it is what it implies that holds more importance...but again..that is IMHO only everyone thinks differently...

i know i have rambled but what i am trying to say

is even for discussion people can choose to be part of a group that they find congruence with their thought process and take this forum places rather than looking for individual glory..but then do does not want that...

for FF tell me what you want me to do..and i shall do that
i write for my pleasure...and fortunately there are some who like what i write and read that..so wherever the thread goes..i hope it is the work that lures them to find it..and read it... else...i guess..i shall just have to write a book and look for a publisher...and see if they want to spend money to read my work...

Tomiko thumbnail

^You lost me about halfway through that!😆

I'm looking at coming up with a compromise that will allow readers to identify new FFs and writers but also keep de-clutter the forum ... I'll have my final decision up soon.

As for you links ... how about giving me all you've written so far so that I can archive it properly according to what's completed, on-going, discontinued etc.😛
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Nabila..
you have done wonderful job of putting everything..that i have done so far..on the media center...

in my usual absent mindedness i forgot to appreciate that...

and basically i am saying..tell me what your decision is and i shall work accordingly for the FF aspect..

you do a fantastic job..with the shutting down of repetitive posts...
Tomiko thumbnail

Aww, thanks!🤗

I've yet to take my final, final decision but the FFs are definitely moving.  All that's up for discussions is wether it's going to be all of them, and what system we'll put in place.😊
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Owow soo many ff lol
Ty fir my one
Xx
wiinie_pooh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Tomiko

<p align="center"><font color="#9900cc">Aww, thanks!🤗</font></p>
<div align="center"><font color="#9900cc">I've yet to take my final, final decision but the FFs are definitely moving. All that's up for discussions is wether it's going to be all of them, and what system we'll put in place.😊</font></div>

Hey TOMIKO....

I have one more crazy but simple idea...

which i think might help u, as well as we
writers wud feel better....

Why dont u try making a slight change to the title

of this post say... like this...

GEET MEDIA CENTER [ FF'S,VM'S,SIG's here... ]

????????

OOP's ....U already have it in title... just now my eyes came across it 😉

Then u have no problem atall....

ur title already depicts so its not

really necessary to move them dear...

think over it...

I post my Vm's , FF and soon im thinking to post Oneshots also...

how nice it wud be, if i find all my stuff in a single post... 😭

Plzzz think over it...

AAGEY JO TUM KAHO.... MAAN JAUNGI.... 😲Edited by wiinie_pooh - 13 years ago
wiinie_pooh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Tomiko

<p align="center"><font color="#9900cc">Thanks Nasu ... I'll do that when I'm moving the links over.😃</font></p>
<div align="center"><font color="#9900cc">Any suggestions how to promote this? No point me updating this thread if nobody is going to pay attention.🤔</font></div>

The best way to promote any thread is to

post in this thread, bcoz all the Geet

lovers would watch this thread

hope its helpful....

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1471739
Tomiko thumbnail

Guys, I can't go around updating three different FFs.🤔

What I need is for members to be active in this thread, to keep an eye out here so that they know what FFs are available to read.

We have the 15 page rule so all new FFs will get some publicity on the Geet forum before they're shifted over ... but the move was necessary either way.😊
spln thumbnail
oh wait - so i think i missed a link here - all new FF's for Geet are to be started here you mean? and then moved over to FF only 15 pages down?!!! [does the same rule apply to OS? cause i suppose you'd still have much crowding to deal with as many OS threads may not become like 15+ pages, you know?]

also, wherever Geet FFs are posted, this one thread shall always be updated right? - as long as writers are careful enough to inform you that is?

leme know if i misunderstood any of that - for my gk =)

ps: and i really hope u haven't pulled out all of your hair yet, with so many of us having so much to express, solely to you nabila! 😆

hugs - for stress recovery
nj