Written update 16th june 2010

Posted: 13 years ago
 Written update 16 june 2010

today's epi was nice as that babli's  real self was disclosed in front of dadda jee and a naksh scene also😳😳
and today in written update bhavya(VivaciousBhavya)has written equally with me so no thanks to her also!😊

here is the update!~

The episode starts with raj banna talking with someone on the phone..dadda jee praises the work of rituraj and says that he has handle everything in one day and that also so well....All says that u r right,..naitik gave a sad expression..then gayatri says bhabhi maa to arrange the thaali but bindya says that i have already done that and then gayatri says that where is akshara i have to say her to take out haldi ....bindya says that i will do that after getting up in the morning!All thinks that she is doing so much hard work and prasies her..Then the ladies say that now a days girls didnt took pallu but bindya always put it on her head with great care...Naitik looks at bindya and then at rituraj...naitik says that the respect is in eyes not at pallu!!dadda jee says that pallu shows ur civilization!bahu must took this tradition to other generations!Rituraj says that naitik u keep ur point of view about pallu to only u..my wife likes to take pallu and she will take and its good in front of elders....raj banna handles the situation and says naitik to bring the diary in which all phone numbers are there....Naitik wents to take the diary and saw akshara coming from the stairs..Akshara took naitik to the room saying that i have to talk with u very importantly!,!,
Dadda jee was working with a pen but its ink get finished so dadda jee says bindya to get a new pen from his room..bindya says ok and she wents...rituraj also excuse himself and went inside behind bindya...

all the mahwshwaris with the mamma jeee,mammi jee and their daughter enter in the house...vishambhar makes them sit..Daddi says them to tell whatever they need and feel it like their own home.kaki says dhaniya to bring dinner for them and rajshri say to varsha to arrange and clean the rooms for them..mamma jee asks them is there mosquitos' in ur house..rajshri says that there are not and a mat is also there ...mamma jee says that icant sleep because of that mosquito's mat...rajshri says that she will spray the mosquito killer in the room....then u can sleep peacefully..

thn rajshri asks mamma jee that if he take anything milk ir something else before sleeping..mammi jee says he drinks haldi wala doodh before sleeping!!!rajshri says ok i will make!then mamma jee and everyone went to their room....then rajshri says that i hope everything get correctly..vishambhar and daddi says her not to worry ....then rajshri call jaipur for ordering joora but the shopkeeper say that they are finished as its the season of marriages..rajshri gets worried and tells this to daddi and vishambhar..daddi says that we dont have much time,..we have to do something soon....vishambhar says dont wory!we will mange something..

Bindiya searches for the pen in daddjee's room but couldnt find it.Rituraj comes from back & gives her a pen & says how much work u'll do.u dont hav time 4 me.back in hall daddajee says i guess bahu hasnt found the pen yet & walks to his room.bindiyaa says what should i do.there is so much work here.if i want to be a gud bahu infront of every1 than i hav to do the work.RR says that atleast u cn spend sum time with me its jus the matter of few days more after u can live the way you want.bindiya says that i wan to get rid of this pallu.don know how akshara wears it the whole day.i am tired of touching everyone's feet & smiling everytym.RR says jus few days more.do it jus 4 me.daddajee overhears all this.

@ naksh room
akshara was about to say sumthing when naitik asks her to close her eyes.he brought cone of mehndi & overwrites his name on akshara's mehendi design & says nw no one can stop d colour of my love will be enwired on you & they both hug each other.akshara says that they have to give the money asap.naitik cuts in between & says akshara you think so much.2moro morning i'll bring the money of fix deposit from bank & no one will come to know about it.akshara says naitik u havnt told me that why you needed 10 lac rupees.naitik says that there must be sum reason b'coz of which i havnt told you.now you stop taking tension.see bablu & bindiyaa bhabhi,they talk in gestures & you don even talk to me.they both again hug each other

@ shava room
shaurya & anshu were playing scrabble.varsha enters the room talking to her mother on phone.anshu leaves from there saying dat he is going to play cricket as he is not getting any other word now.shaurya asks varsha that has she set mamaji's room ? varsha says yes & asks him that wat will he wear 2moro in marriage ? shauryqa says that he'll wear anything coz every1 will look at her nt at him.varsha says that 2day akshara was luking pretty.she handled everything very well.shaurya says that urs name also comes in d list of gud bahus.varsha asks him to stop praising her otherwise it'll b like RR & bindiya.suddenly sharya's phone rings.after cutting the phone he says to varsha that he hav to go now.varsha asks where bt shaurya says that u just come.

@ maheshwaris
mamaji ws roaming in hall.vishambhar asked him what happened.mamaji says that if i cant sleep here also than i was better in singhania house only.because of mosquitoes i cant sleep.rajshri says that there is a coil in ur room.then she calls dhaniya & says her to put the another coil in mamaji's room.vishambhar says to mamaji not to worry.jus now everything will b fine.

all singhanias at dining table..raj banna says that its good that we sent mamma jee with vishambhar...now he will feel easy! ! !bhabhi maa says all to sleep now as tomorrow all have to get up soona dn says nandani to sleep most early as she is the bride....All went to their room.....Then rashmi says that bhabhi today is tha last night of didi with us so v have to make it special...bablu says that no one will sllep tonight!we will spend time today with didi and will play games also...akshara says that its very good idea..i will call and tell naitik also..naitik came and say that do that..akshara asks him where he has gone.he say its a surprise and he gets aside and mohit came......nandani see him and blushes

Precap::::: no precap!!

Edited by honeey_16 - 13 years ago
thnx mahi n bhavz for the wonderfull update!!😊😊
thankyou soooooooooooo much for the update mahi and bhavz!!
love you both.. :)
thank u Mahi n Bhavya 😊
Thanks a lot Honeey & Bhavya!
So now daddaji knows who is pani-kam-chai & who is doodh-malai.πŸ˜›
thanks for the update.................happy ki dj knows the truth................ab bindiya ko maza aayega
thank uuu mahi nd bhavyaa for update
thanks for dis update....😊
i was happy when bindiya was disclosed infront of daddaji..πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks for the update.

Am so happy that Dj knows about RR's wife. πŸ€ͺ Ab dekhenge mazaa.