Life after highschool - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
It's ookkk , I think high is school is better . but no worries you'll do fine :)
Originally posted by Bolly*_Crazed

How is life after highschool ( for those of you who have graded) Im gradding this year...and am depressed at the thought of leaving my highschool !!!!😭

i feel bad iv left i miss alot of my friends and everything about my skwl but then again my teacher once told me yous houldn get upset bout things like that coz if u r destined ul find them people agen but in the near future u will find even more better people
but the fact i have nothing to do annoyes me but hang around on IF is so kwl lol dnt no what id be doin now if it wasn't for IF ..x

😛😊😃
I joined college this month, and honestly, its not too different from high school except that you make new friends and study new subjects
Its a l'il more hectic tho cuz it takes some time to adapt to your new college. on a positive note, you have more freedom and many options to choose from! overall its an exciting experience! =]
Edited by ..Sakshi.. - 13 years ago
the thoughts make me sad.
Oh in my last year all us friends did was hug each other and cry.....so ur nt the only one who's depressed...

I thought i'd lose all my friends after that...!!!But you know...nothing's really changed...yes,there's a lot more freedom,a lot more independence...a fun,free life..but your old friends always remain...you'll see wat i mean..even if you dnt get to see each other daily....as in i tok with thm daily..we go out together as much a possible...coz now that i'm in 2nd year of college,there's a lot more freedom..you can go out alone with friends after classes and stuff!!!

don't worry...it'll be fyn....
dont b sad

life after HS is staright UNI :) enough said
Life after High School is almost like a new life. I mean, I can't tell you much because I just graduated 3 months ago from high school but what I can tell is that it's a really weird feeling. Weird because you suddenly have more freedom and yeah, most of the people who are still in hs aren't.
Cool! 👏

http://www.storeingame.com

http://www.zyy.com
hey there
im in my frst year of university n i noe hw u feel...bt still try n see d positive side...just think of a new begining..n if ur afraid of leaving ur frnds behind...dude if they are ur true frnds..u willl never fall apart wid them...
good luck!