*Voting round for Banner Contest*

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

(Credit for Welcome Banner: Tumhari_Khushi)

Welcome to the voting for Sajan Ghar Jana Hai Banner Contest Voting ...1st of all very, very sorry for the  delay for posting the voting up. 

But without futher delay, let us get to the rules for voting and then start the voting out.

Rules
- Please do not vote for you own banner.
- Please do not advertise your banner. It will be disqualified if found doing so.
- Please do not make multiple ID's to vote.
- Please only vote for 1 banner.
- Last date for voting is Friday, 25th June 2010

----------------------

And now to introduce the banners. =)

Entry # 1

Entry # 2

Entry # 3

Entry # 4

Entry # 5

Entry # 6

Entry # 7

Entry # 8

Pm all of your queries related to this post to me :) (mona081187)

Enjoy...

SGJH Dev Team...

Edited by mona081187 - 13 years ago
Awesome entries........
But its sad SGJH is ending on 25th June..😭
Anywayz my vote goes to: Entry 2
Entry One is awesome!
They are all great though, was a hard choice....
Number 2 😊

Thanks to all those that made banners and made this contest work, especially you Mona 😉
Thanx for all participants & voters...

@ Sattvik :- Thanx..but r u making fun of mine???😕 😛 The forum was almost dead so as the contest...see urself the votes numbers...nobody seems to be interested so do i 😆...when i came back after exam...so i thought to organize it's 1st banner contest & started orking on forum finally after getting free from my schedule...but i never knew this 1st contest would be it's lat one too 😛 😆
no doubts...show was going to drastic...i left watching the show...it's good finally it's ending...i didn't like it after original Dhaani left...Anywyas thanx for ur help in forum in my absence...

all i knew i never did a good job as DT here as compared to my other forums as DT....i quite glad it's over... before the forum goign to be archived...i thought to give forum banner atleast 😆

Being DT...i can alteast do this for forum 😛 😆

All entries are awesome....
Entry # 1 👏

mona,

plz don't show barkha bisht aka dhani in the banner...

i like neha saxena only

i like NO.6😊

Originally posted by mona081187

Thanx for all participants & voters...

@ Sattvik :- Thanx..but r u making fun of mine???😕 😛 The forum was almost dead so as the contest...see urself the votes numbers...nobody seems to be interested so do i 😆...when i came back after exam...so i thought to organize it's 1st banner contest & started orking on forum finally after getting free from my schedule...but i never knew this 1st contest would be it's lat one too 😛 😆
no doubts...show was going to drastic...i left watching the show...it's good finally it's ending...i didn't like it after original Dhaani left...Anywyas thanx for ur help in forum in my absence...

all i knew i never did a good job as DT here as compared to my other forums as DT....i quite glad it's over... before the forum goign to be archived...i thought to give forum banner atleast 😆

Being DT...i can alteast do this for forum 😛 😆

Sometimes our work from the DT doesn't get noticed, but I noticed it, this was just thanks for all the work you did in the forum up til now including the banner contest. Thank you Mona 👏