Harshad Chopda FC::~Welcome Back Harshad~:: - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
~~Welcome to the 52nd Harshad's FC~~~
WOW I just can't believe that we are done with 51 Fanclubs of Harshad Chopda and now is on 52nd one !!! It really feels great to be that part of such a thing....I'm really glad...more than that is proud to be the member of Harshad's I-F Family.

About this Fanclub...well I haven't done anything=(....not even done with my msg yet... I know I know Vandy di must be thinking right no that she have told me this before too that other than 1-3 posts all things are from the last FC which was by me...but still I really wanted to help you guys in this one too...but kya karu was busy with stuff...

Anyway a lot my bakwas...I just stop now...so coming back to this Fanclub...WOW Anu di/Vandy di AWESOME JOB !!!!! First Page is just Mind Blowing !!!!! Through this Fanclub We,Harshadians, with open arms says "Welcome Back Harshad". We can see that in the first post of this FC, which is the introductory post.....so beautifully Anu di have written about Harshad's every role. Through these magnificent roles Harshad have made a specific place in our hearts,minds and lives. He have conquered so many Heart through his Hard work and awesome acting skills !!!!

And now latest Edition to the list of My Favorite character...."Anurag" . I know its just the beginning of the show and it would be too early to comment on this particular character....but the way till now Ekta have shown Anurag...so seriously guys I think this is one of those characters by Ekta which will really create History !!!! And we know how keen actor Harshad is !!! My expectations with this Bengali Boy Anurag is that this would be the first time that we all will witness Harshad doing such type of role...and I think in this new role we might get to see shades of Harshad's Previous role...still as its BT show...so can't really say or expect more with but still  Will be  watching this show sirf Harshad ke liye all I want to say is Tere Liye Tere Liye Tere Liye !!!!!

In the End I would like to thank each and every person who was/is the part of this foundation !!! And a big round of applause for all the beautiful siggy makers...You guys are the soul of this FC !!!
Hope to become active again !!!! And yeah how can I forget !! Guys This is not and odinary Fanclub...It is Harshad Chopda's Fan club...so please try to follow rules !!!
Take Care
luv Alina

Edited by -Alina- - 13 years ago
Really don't have much to say while un-reserving this post ... don't even feel like doing ROFL, strange na? Yea i know

Being a pagal fan that I am just feeling very very nervous

So will just say

All the best Harshad and God bless you with loads of success and happiness with Taryay Liyay and always

We fans have full faith that you will give nothing but your best as Anuraag
Edited by Soaps1 - 13 years ago
Mine. Vandy, I had already pressed "LIKE" coz I know u will rock...

main is baar peeche reh gayi😭

Edit

Am back ,dodging frm the tomatoes of vandy di, I know di u asked me but sachi yesterday ws a pthethic day n surely not good to unreserve my post, ahh well its my frst unreservation, isn't it good *batting eyelashes* but chlao better late than never *perfectly made for me😳*.
Ahh enough of my chpadh chapdh, now straight to FC but kya karoon as now all are aware i m such a big chatter box that just can't zip my lips and move to content directly, he he he dekha again i m lost but now straightly.

Di I hv alreday told you how much I loved the new FC, desperately was waiting for this, old one kuch zyada he lamba ho gaya tha and mostly I loved the introductory post, Anurag's Banner😍, how mean naa don't let me to go further when the first thing was that☺️, ahh great work sharu, I hv always been a fan of your creation, n then my write up *patting herself on back*, it is good re, i didn't expected that it will turn out well as was so nervous when vandy di said to do it but i did , isn't it a achievement😳 and i loved it, and i want to thank soap also as i took tit bits of Karan n Akshat from her write up, am clever😃 *Raising collar* and a big🤗to u di for not editing it. And then God second post, the header said it all, what wordings, now I got why you asked for articles, innovative idea di👏 and then messages I m so happy to see so much luck for him though I missed it, me a lazy lump😒.
Anyways all the siggys are looking gorgeous, kudos to all siggy makers and a big appluade to anu for this beautiful Theme and kudos todi too for doing this FC so beautifully👏

Though still a full fledged FC on just TL and Anurag, its been so less of HC but whtever it was, it was remarkable, no other word for the guy's potential, with a hsot of mere 10 mins he did everything, what we saw in promos for mere 2 seconds watching here was a different ride, how in that one single act, he emoted everything through his eyes, his isloation, his regret, fear, love and what not, the expressions on his fce were so real and contrasting to what was emoted till now by him. He surely knows how to get every chracter of his into heart of people even with 10 seconds shot and this also did the same.

I just want more n more now, and I am desperately waiting for other one😃

Love
Ashlesha
Edited by Ashlesha09 - 13 years ago

congrats 4 the new fc👏👏👏vandydi u did a gr8 job👏👏keep rocking harshad fc ....way 2 go harshadians😊

Edited by lrl rocks - 13 years ago
Mera wala

Congratulations on this Fc Once again & to those who have done a good job... 😊

the wait was too long & Tiring... but we knew the next project wld not be anything lesser Than KDM..

& u proved us right... With TL Promos out u left us dumb struck.... & hopes  reached great heights... leaving us as nervous freaks.. We know what u have plunged & what u have to prove..

But as Fans we have tremendous faith in you and know that whatever it maybe you will give in your 100% to ur capability... weather the show is success or not(we pray it wld be) ur work is highly appreciated..so get out there & do your best

Wish u success & good luck..

Edited by purvimeh - 13 years ago
Female fan wala

I know i was suppose to post a "love letter" from a female fan here ... but not in mood of humor so my apologies

But will post this anyways

But i think ab ye 100% ho gaya hey 😆
Edited by Soaps1 - 13 years ago
Oh I am in love with his expressions here ... even with eyes hidden he looks so perfectly confused

wishing you many many happy returns of the day atop...

may god bless you!

Yeh main hoin main hoin ---reserved