Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks Vandy for the lovely FC!!
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Being Anurag Basu
Harshad Chopda

Anurag Basu is back! No, it isn't the Kites director making a comeback, but the return of Ekta Kapoor's favourite screen character. The screen queen's latest drama Taryay Liyay (Monday to Thursday at 10pm on STAR Plus), set and shot in Calcutta, will have small screen heartthrob Harshad Chopda playing the role of Anurag, close to five years after Cezanne Khan took the character to near-iconic heights in Ekta's own Kasautii Zindagii Kay.

"Anurag's character is the most powerful in the show. He is someone who starts off being ignorant about love, then knows about it, gradually understands it, falls in love himself and finally sacrifices for love. I move from being a boy to a man, from immaturity to maturity," says Harshad, who first became popular as the romantic Prem in Ekta's Kis Des Mein Hai Meraa Dil.

Set in Calcutta, the Taryay Liyay crew will camp in the city over the next couple of months to shoot the show in various real locations in and around the city. "We could have shot it all on set, but Ekta was very keen on capturing the flavour and fervour of the city in Taryay Liyay. We will shoot in places typical of Calcutta. I am particularly excited because I love the city," says Harshad. "There will also be quite a bit of Bengali dialogues since most of the characters will be Bengali," he adds.

Just the promos may have been shot so far, but the actor from Jaipur already feels that Taryay Liyay will prove to be a winner. "Normally it is seen that with any new show, the actors take some time to adjust to their characters and to adjust with each other. This has not been the case here because Taryay Liyay has a very well-written script and strong characterisation," says Harshad.

Harshad also has very kind words for co-star Anupriya Kapoor who was last seen in Miley Jab Hum Tum and who plays the role of Taani in the serial. "She's a natural actor and our chemistry should definitely become a talking point," he predicts.

And how does it feel returning to the Ekta Kapoor fold after the success of Kis Des? "Ekta knows the business inside out. The scenes she writes are not easy to emote, but they are extremely powerful and you can't help but act them out to the best of your ability. There can be no one better than her."

i woke up to this ...this morning๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
and i know mera din accha jaayega๐Ÿ˜ณ
VandyP thumbnail
Originally posted by: Soaps1

Good job vandy ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Who will make the next FC? Agar decided nahi hey toh can we make it? ๐Ÿ˜†

thanx nadia๐Ÿ˜Š
well....next few fc's are already decided๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†abhi abhi toh mauka mila hai...thode din hum bhi iss sukh ko jee le...we all will be getting a chanmce...definitely.....i promise u that๐Ÿ˜Šbut  not now๐Ÿ˜†
VandyP thumbnail
Originally posted by: neha830

who wants film posters๐Ÿ˜ก 
everytime i c a film poster i fantasize one with Harshu๐Ÿ˜
it must have been a magical trip 4 u, huh? Harshu everywhere, not been able to contain or show off ur excitement๐Ÿ˜†
was it like anything we have seen in promos or something new?๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

yupp....i was getting bugged coz of the heat....but seeing those posters everywhere...just made my day๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

haa...i was not being able to jump...but was sm,iling away to glory which was not missed by many๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
no neha....the promos had pics from the latest photo shoots.....taani's still was different and i must say she looked wonderful๐Ÿ˜Š

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -vandy-

thanx nadia๐Ÿ˜Š
well....next few fc's are already decided๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†abhi abhi toh mauka mila hai...thode din hum bhi iss sukh ko jee le...we all will be getting a chanmce...definitely.....i promise u that๐Ÿ˜Šbut  not now๐Ÿ˜†

No problem enjoy ๐Ÿคฃ  I just didn't have much work in office these days and was getting bored so socha try maar loon ๐Ÿ˜† but its oki ... have fun making FCs ๐Ÿฅณ 
--Neha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wow, they r gonna capture the beauty of the city in a couple of months..that means  fndship& love blossoming๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ at a pace like never b4 in BT shows..the show will be like promos?๐Ÿ˜ณ
jo bahar hai woh andar bhi hai?๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

finally everyone admits "prem and Kis Desh" was a success๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Soaps1 thumbnail

Yea finally meri zindagi mey ye din a hi gaya ... logoun ney merey Prem ko successful bol hi diya ๐Ÿคฃ Chalo deri aye darust aye ... Wish Harshad all the best for Taryay Liyay

I hope people who matter will love the show and it will be a big hit Insha Allah
VandyP thumbnail

wow, they r gonna capture the beauty of the city in a couple of months..that means  fndship& love blossoming๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ at a pace like never b4 in BT shows..the show will be like promos?๐Ÿ˜ณ

jo bahar hai woh andar bhi hai?๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

yes neha...so definitely he'll be coming to kolkata to shoot.....
abb mujhe koi bataa de ki kab aayaga woh din๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
desh was always a success neha.........and prem was always a heartthrobEmbarrassed
Soaps1 thumbnail
But shooting in Kolkatta means dubbing problems ... and that will be a big issue ... somehow dubbing just kills the beauty of a scene ... no matter how well shot it may be ... I hope they pay attention to this issue
VandyP thumbnail
Originally posted by: Soaps1

But shooting in Kolkatta means dubbing problems ... and that will be a big issue ... somehow dubbing just kills the beauty of a scene ... no matter how well shot it may be ... I hope they pay attention to this issue

i don't think it will be an issue nadia.....
coz i doubt he'll be here for more than a day at a strech,...he'll shoot and leave.....and dubb for the scenes in  mumbai itself๐Ÿ˜Š
coz the whole promo was shot in a day......and they won't shoot long sequences here....just bits and pieces๐Ÿ˜Š